Maidenhead PAT Testing by Z Electronics - Maidenhead
Z Electronics is an independent partnership based in Maidenhead working to help other local businesses to comply with Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) Regulations at affordable prices.
Portable Appliance Testing is the inspection and testing of all portable electrical appliances to ensure the safety of the appliance itself and the health and safety of the employee(s) using the equipment.
A portable appliance is any item of electrical equipment that has a power lead with a plug which must be connected to the mains electricity supply when in use.
PAT Testing will be carried out at agreed time to minimise disruption to your work practises.
Z Electronics delivers reliable service that is tailored to requirements and can help keep costs to a minimum.
The service features help with your health and safety compliance, making your organisation safer for your staff and visitors.
Why is PAT Testing Important? Employers and business operators have a legal responsibility to ensure that no danger results from the use of any electrical equipment.
This is in accord with:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
Ignoring electrical safety legislation may invalidate insurance. The policy holder is required to meet all legislative requirements. In the event of a claim, insurers would consider all relevant facts, including any statutory obligation of the business.
Z Electronics guarantees that:
- All appliances tested will be labelled and logged
- Any minor faults found during testing will be repaired (including plug rewiring with free re-test)
- Fuses will be replaced free of charge where necessary
- Up to 2 plugs will be replaced free of charge
- A Compliance Certif...
Portable Appliance Testing Berkshire, Portable Appliance Testing Maidenhead, PAT Maidenhead, PAT Berkshire, PAT Testing Maidenhead, PAT Testing
Maidenhead PAT Testing by Z Electronics