AAS Counselling Services
Lairg, Essex, E18 1QL
AAS Counselling Services is based in East London and Southend-on-Sea offering many different forms of therapy support, mindful of our busy modern day lives. Acknowledging the awareness of pressure in our fast moving and stressful environments.
I offer the following:
~ One to One Therapy
~ Online/Telephone Counselling
~ Group Sessions depending on demand for example depressions, anxiety, and many more with a co member. (please call for up to date information).
~ Life Coaching
Also for other therapists-
~ Student/trainee support.
I am an enthusiastic Integrative Counsellor, based in East London. Along with a Masters in Counselling and Psychology I have accomplished studies in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for which I have developed an in-depth passion. With my education and 10 years experience I have gained knowledge regarding different models and psychological theories for example Client Centred Therapy, CBT, Mindfulness, Talk Therapy, Life Coaching, Psycho Educational development etc.
- Member - British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- Accredited British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP (Accred)
- (MSc) Masters in Counselling & Psychology
- DIP ? Mindfulness and Life Coaching
- Accredited DIP in CBT
- Postgrad Award Counselling & Psychology
- DIP Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- BA Hons Design and Visual Arts
- Motivational interview skills
- Relaxation and self- esteem
There are many different areas I specialise in.
These include depression, anxiety, low self esteem, confidence, negative thinking habits, domestic violence, stress disorder, relationships issues, trauma, transitions at work or in our...
depression, Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP), Counselling
See main listing - AAS Counselling Services