Renewable Energy North
Durham, Durham, DH1 4LY
Based in the North East of England
Impartial, professional and friendly renewable energy and energy reduction consultancy and advice.
Have you ever asked yourself...
- Can I reduce my energy consumption without investing heavily in new equipment, and which options would be the best?
- Is my site suitable for renewable energy and what would be best? (wind turbine, solar PV, solar thermal, biomass heating, ground or air source heat pump, ............... )?
- Will renewable energy save me money and how much?
- How much will it cost me , are there hidden costs, and what is the typical payback time?
- Are there any financial incentives available?
- Where do I start and what are the pitfalls?
... and are you confused by too many plausible options?
If you have asked yourself any of the above questions and you are based in the North of England, then we can help you.
We offer friendly and professional assistance to small and medium sized enterprises, public bodies and communities to help identify the best site specific opportunities for Renewable Energy and Energy Reduction.
We are not tied to any particular company so any options and benefits we identify will be unbiased, impartial and well balanced. Contact us now, it is likely that we can help you.
North East England, Renewable Energy, Energy Reduction, Wind turbine, solar PV, biomass heating, heat pump, Inependent and impartial advise
See main listing - Renewable Energy North