Maidenhead PAT Testing by Z Electronics
Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 2PZ
Z Electronics is an independent partnership based in Maidenhead working to help other local businesses to comply with Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) Regulations at affordable prices.
Portable Appliance Testing is the inspection and testing of all portable electrical appliances to ensure the safety of the appliance itself and the health and safety of the employee(s) using the equipment.
A portable appliance is any item of electrical equipment that has a power lead with a plug which must be connected to the mains electricity supply when in use.
PAT Testing will be carried out at agreed time to minimise disruption to your work practises.
Z Electronics delivers reliable service that is tailored to requirements and can help keep costs to a minimum.
The service features help with your health and safety compliance, making your organisation safer for your staff and visitors.
Why is PAT Testing Important? Employers and business operators have a legal responsibility to ensure that no danger results from the use of any electrical equipment.
This is in accord with:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
Ignoring electrical safety legislation may invalidate insurance. The policy holder is required to meet all legislative requirements. In the event of a claim, insurers would consider all relevant facts, including any statutory obligation of the business.
Z Electronics guarantees that:
- All appliances tested will be labelled and logged
- Any minor faults found during testing will be repaired (including plug rewiring with free re-test)
- Fuses will be replaced free of charge where necessary
- Up to 2 plugs will be replaced free of charge
- A Compliance Certificate will be issued on completion
- There will be NO CALL OUT CHARGE
- The price is VAT FREE
- A Reminder will be sent when re-test is due.
The main partner has many years’ electrical testing experience and is a senior lecturer in electrical/electronics maintenance, health and safety and management fields. Fully qualified and member of many recognised institutions and dedicated follower of Institute of Electrical Engineers Code of Practice for In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
Jovan - IEng MIET Cert Ed CMIOSH Dip RSA MIfL FCMI FIIRSM. (Lecturer, Head of Engineering Maintenance and H&S Manager).
Some of the memberships explained:
- MIET - Member of Institution of Engineering and Technology
- CMIOSH - Chartered Membership of Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
- FIIRSM - Fellow of International Institute of Risk and Safety Management
- FCMI - Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute.
The PAT testing prices are all fully inclusive and VAT free. Please look at their special offers.
Please remember: being a small, independent company Z Electronics are uniquely placed to provide the client with a fast response (often same day if necessary) and keep the prices very competitive and VAT free.
Reliable service and the highest levels of customer care are at the heart of their business.
Portable Appliance Testing Berkshire, Portable Appliance Testing Maidenhead, PAT Maidenhead, PAT Berkshire, PAT Testing Maidenhead
See main listing - Maidenhead PAT Testing by Z Electronics