South West Safety Management.co.uk
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL2 0LX
No work activity is risk free so what matters is how well we manage the risk. Arrangements need to be appropriate; over-complex systems often fail because they are unworkable or don?t affect the way the work is carried out. By applying a balanced approach and linking with your other management systems you can achieve more by doing less!
With over 25 years experience in Environmental Health, safety enforcement, in-house advice and in consultancy within larger organisations John Timmins has been established SWSM to provide employers with proportionate and balanced advice free from the overheads, strictures and standardised services of larger organisations.
- Audits and reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Policy and procedure manuals
- Task-based risk assessments
- Specific assessments (e.g. fire, workstations)
- Accident/incident investigations
- Appointed Person to provide you with competent advice
- Training and mentoring (e.g. manual handling)
Areas served: West Midlands, South Midlands, South Wales, South West England.
Sectors: substantial experience of most sectors including Care, Manufacturing, Logistics, Food, Warehousing, Leisure, Contractors.
Safety Policies and documentation, Affordable Safety, Health and Safety Audits, Health and Safety Training, Sensible Proportionate Safety
See main listing - South West Safety Management.co.uk