Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YG
PrimeVigilance takes pharmacovigilance (PV) services to the next level, providing peace of mind to its clients:
- Dedicated to compliant and cost-effective global pharmacovigilance solutions, offering the range of services from safety database through to leading expert consultants.
- Full Quality Management System with comprehensive SOPs, Quality Control, audits and compliance metrics
- A dedicated team of experienced pharmacovigilance physicians and scientists spread over several European countries, including Qualified Persons for Pharmacovigilance
- The best infrastructure available, including ARISg, an industry standard safety database
- PrimeVigilance is the operational arm of Elliot Brown Consulting - whose team of ex-regulators and senior Industry pharmacovigilance experts have collectively in excess of 200 years of experience
- PrimeVigilance has evolved out of Ergomed, a multinational quality-focused CRO with outstanding staff and several years experience with the ARISg safety database.
Whether your company needs a full, cost-effective pharmacovigilance system, or just a Periodic Safety Update Report, PrimeVigilance has the solution.
ICSR, pharmacovigilance system, EU Qualified Person For Pharmacovigilance, QPPV, ICSR individual case study reporting
See main listing - PrimeVigilance Ltd