ZyLAB UK Ltd
Bagshot, Surrey, GU19 5AT
Since 1983, ZyLAB has been partnering with legal professionals to develop the award-winning technologies that drive our comprehensive e-discovery solution, ZyLAB eDiscovery & Production System. This solution provides:
• Robust tools for capturing, finding, analyzing, structuring and distributing data
• Capabilities to perform large, time-critical investigations with less resources
• A framework for efficient and consistent review processes
• A realistic, nuanced approach to finding all applicable data; doesn’t get bogged down in irrelevant information
• A platform for controlled information sharing
• Full support for data protection and privacy regulations; optional redaction capabilities
• Open, secure, long-term XML-based records archiving
• Extensive auditing and reporting options
• Full integration capabilities with MS Outlook and SharePoint
ZyLAB can show you how to:
• Integrate phases of the EDRM model into you internal processes.
• Operate in the most efficient and cost-effective way with external counsel
• Identify necessary tools and when you need to use them
• Know the difference between Legal Search and Web Search
With over 9,000 installations worldwide, customers include Deloitte, PwC and KPMG Forensic, Ernst & Young, UN War Tribunals, Akzo Nobel, US Department of Justice, Sara Lee, Wolters Kluwer, Virgin Management, Accounting Depts. and In-house Counsels.
Gartner rates ZyLAB as a “Strong Positive” in the e-Discovery sector, positioning it in the “Leader” category in the Magic Quadrant for Information Access Technology, 2007, 2008 & 2009. ZyLAB is also a part of E-Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) advisory team.
Litigation Readiness, Enterprise Information Archiving (EIA), eDisclosure, Risk Analysis and Mitigation, electronic Document Management
See main listing - ZyLAB UK Ltd