Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH25 9TT
Quantics Consulting provides an expert level of statistical consultancy to clients in the biotech, pharma, health and agrochemical sectors. We help clients who are developing new products or processes. Our clients need to ensure that studies are properly designed, validated and statistically powered. Our clients often need to maximise the information they can retrieve from complex or incomplete datasets.
Quantics’ expertise focuses on communication. This ensures that a client’s questions are answered in a clear and precise manner and all objectives are achieved within time scale and budget.
With a unique mixture of statistical, medical and scientific staff, Quantics has a thorough understanding of the requirements placed upon a company to bring a new product to market. We are dedicated to helping our clients fulfil these requirements.
Quantics provides statistical advice, design and analysis for:
• Bioassay validation
• Shelf-life or stability analysis
• Non-clinical efficacy or toxicology studies
• Optimal design of experiments (DoE)
• Clinical studies
All phases (1- IV)
Investigator-led through to multi-national
Biologicals, small molecules, vaccines, devices
Liaising with data monitoring committees
Input into clinical study reports
Input into integrated summaries of safety (ISS) or efficacy (ISE)
• Agrochemical/ecotoxicology efficacy or safety studies
and also offers:
• Direct interaction with regulators to answer difficult statistical questions
• Statistical programming (SAS, S+, R, etc)
• Confirmatory review of statistical analysis carried out elsewhere
• Analysis of data sets gathered elsewhere
• Design of bespoke electronic data capture systems
Our flexible approach means we complement clients'' existing resources; use us as and when you need to.
Statisical data analysis, Bioassay statistics, Design of experiments, Statistical analysis, Statistical consultancy
See main listing - Quantics Consulting