JC Supported Living
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, wv112rh
Who we are
Our small and established family-run business offering experienced support staff in the community who have been CRB checked and also hold the relevant qualifications, which can be requested at any time.
We offer services to our clients in the comfort of their own homes offering tailored services to facilitate independent living, no matter your age or requirements, where they can relax and fondest memories made.
Services we offer
A breath of fresh air "pop in services" offers a range of assistance for you or your loved ones if or when you can't be there.
We range from dropping by to prepare drinks to general
housekeeping and well-being calls:
• "Well-being" call to ensure the client is safe
• "Chit Chat" for those who require a little company throughout the day
• Shopping visits including making an order or unpacking
• Meal preparation / assistance with feeding
• Cleaning duties including making the bed or general household cleaning and laundry
• Medication calls for those who need prompting or reminding
• "Coffee" call to those who require a quick visit to ensure they have their favourite fluids
• Prescription service (Collection)
• Short term support
• A temporary arrangement for when a little extra help is needed whilst you recover from an operation, illness or accident
• You're planning a holiday and need support cover for your loved one while you are away
• Your loved falls ill and needs more support
• After each visit we can update/inform family with an email (Optional)
If any services are not listed above, please do not hesitate to enquire
We cater for people of all ages to those who are suffering an injury, serious illness or condition which can happen at any time and you require the help or assistance to live life as confidently as possible.
If you, for whatever reason feel like you require that little bit of extra help at home then please don't assume that you will have to leave your home and go into residential care as there is always the extra help out there.
Our "pop in service" calls start from 15 minutes to 1 hour and longer depending on the client's needs whilst building their very own relationships with our clients.
The most important things in our life are our loved ones but it's not always possible to be with them.
We also offer an individual support plan and record keeping of the duties taken place within the client's home. The keeping of records is of use should the client's needs change.
General house keeping, Well being call, Coffee call, Shopping visits, Support services in your own home without the care package
See main listing - JC Supported Living