Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX331JH
Established in 1999 and with customers in over 120 countries, Autologic Diagnostics is changing the game in aftermarket diagnostics, by going beyond the diagnosis stage, and all the way through to fixing the car. From our AutologicLive centres in the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia, we provide a comprehensive diagnostics solution, built from the ground up to deal with the challenges of today's more complex European vehicles.
This set of capabilities, called AutologicLive, is the industry's first fully-integrated diagnosis support system combining dealer-trained technician expertise with state-of-the-art technology and access to online databases of third party vehicle information via the companion Drivepro device. We make our customers more profitable by finding faults faster and more accurately, as well as repair more cars, faster with fewer mistakes.
• Established in 1999
• 150 employees worldwide
• Customers in 120 countries
• Providers of the first fully-integrated diagnostics support system for independent workshops
• Employ more than 100 Expert Technicians to help our customers fix more cars, faster
• AutologicLive Service Centres in 4 geographies
• Track record of repairing even the most complex European vehicles
• Advanced diagnostic capabilities with support for major manufacturers' OEM Pass Thru
DrivePRO is fully integrated with AutologicLive, our technical support service. This gives you instant access to OE trained master technicians - online, mobile, via your DrivePRO device, or over the phone. And our experts are on hand to provide advice, fault code information or step-by-step guidance in real-time, talking you through even the most obscure or complex repairs to successful completion.
Vehichle code scanner, Car code scanner, Diagnostics device, OBDII, Car Diagnostics
See main listing - Autologic Diagnostics