Larne, County Antrim, BT40 2TR
Black Oak, Chartered Accountants aims to provide a quality, professional and personal service which will add value to any business.
Specialising in working with small and medium sized firms, providing the quality and depth of support unlikely to be found at larger, more impersonal firms.
Black Oak has the following principles:
• Approachability - friendly regular contact to ensure clients are kept up to date. They aim to work with their clients throughout the year and not just at the year end.
• Jargon free terminology - delivering plain english accountancy advice.
• Fixed price fees - ensuring the best value for money.
• Efficient and timely prepared information, allowing businesses to plan effectively.
• Deliver business advice as well as just crunching the numbers.
• To add value by understanding the clients business and helping achieve their objectives
As Chartered Accountants they are qualified to deal with all business needs - from simple bookkeeping, payroll and credit control to budgeting, planning and final accounts.
Whether just starting up in business, expanding it or considering retirement, Black Oak are able to advise on the financial and taxation implications of each step along the way.
Black Oak is a small business whose aim is to help other small businesses be successful.
Their core services are:
- Bookkeeping and Accounts
- Cash Flow Forecasting & Budgeting
- Credit Control
Contact Black Oak, Chartered Accountants for a free no obligation chat to discuss how they can help your business grow.
They are based in Larne, Co. Antrim.
See main listing - Black Oak