LjC Book Keeping and Accountancy
Renfrew, Renfrewshire, PA4 8RF
• All aspects of book keeping for any size of business (Simple or in depth)
• Sales ledger/purchase ledger processing and reconciliations
• Bank reconciliations
• Petty Cash Account processing and reconciling
• Payroll Services including work place pension
• VAT Returns preparation and submission
• Cashflow projection
• Budget preparation
• Analytical comparison reviews
• HMRC liaising
• Designing systems to work within your own company
• Trial Balance and preparation of Accounts
• Income and Expenditure Statements
Do you run out of time to carry out the paperwork? Are you always rushing at the last minute to get the payroll or VAT returns submitted ? Having a book keeper can allow you to concentrate on running your business without the constant pressure of maintaining your accounts. Having the right book keeper can give you the numbers you need to make important decisions that can improve the growth of your business.
I am a full member of the Association of Accounting Technicians and have been for over 20 years. For the last 25 years I have worked in both public and private sector finance and have gained valuable experience in many business sectors in this time. I have qualifications in both Accountancy and Business Administration and currently provide book keeping services within Argyll & Bute.
I am looking to expand my client base and would welcome you to contact me if you think any of the above services would be relevant to your business needs just now.
References and qualifications can be provided if desired. I can work both off and on premise and can be flexible to your business needs. Rates will be agreed on a client by client basis.
If you would like to discuss further then I look forward to hearing from you.
VAT Returns, Accounts, Payroll, Financial Advice, Book Keeping
See main listing - LjC Book Keeping and Accountancy