Mucky Mutts Tibshelf
Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 5PY
My name is Jade Lauren Barber. I have always wanted a career within the animal industry, especially working with dogs. Animals are and always have been a big part of my life and always will be. I decided to set up my own dog grooming business from our house offering competitive prices and services that are always done to a professional standard. So I opened up Mucky Mutts.
I hold a City and Guilds certificate in dog grooming alongside a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Animal Management. I trained at Broomfield Hall, Derby College. The knowledge I have gained allows me to groom to a high standard and to understand what each owner wants.
I always ensure that the animal''s welfare and safety is my main priority and my up to date equipment ensures that the experience is stress-free and positive for your dog.
I have lots of experience working with animals from work experience in pet shops, groomers and vets, to volunteering at Cats Protection over my summer holidays and voluntary work in a groomers. Since then, I''ve had weekly experience with dogs when training. I have groomed many breeds of dogs to a high standard and performed many styles and trims.
FULL GROOM- Each full groom is split into three stages.
1. Before bath- a full brush out to remove any dead fur, knots or dirt is the first thing we do. A "pre-clip" (if required) is done to remove thick coat. This will reduce drying time. Finally, the dog''s ears are cleaned to remove dirt. Our ear cleaner will leave your dog''s ears smelling refreshing.
2. Bath and dry- all dogs are bathed using professional Groomers shampoo. We carefully select a shampoo for each dog to match the coat and skin type. Each dog is then dried fully using our specialist equipment.
3. After bath- Once the dog''s coat is completely dry, the nails are then cut. This is followed by pads. A clipping of the hygiene areas is undertaken. Finally, the styling of the body, legs, head, tail and ears are completed to a professional standard. A doggy fragrance is then applied to each dog.
BATH AND DRY- Each bath and dry package is made up of many components.
1. Before bath- a full brush out is undertaken to remove any knots, dirt or dead fur. Then, we clean every dog''s ears prior to bathing.
2. Bath- each dog is bathed using professional Groomers shampoo. We carefully select a shampoo for each dog based on the coat and skin type.
3. Dry- we dry the coat fully using professional grooming equipment.
4. After bath- we then clip the dog''s nails, followed by pads.
A doggy fragrance is then applied to each dog.
NAIL CLIPPING- We also just offer a nail clipping service. You can either book a five minute appointment or drop in for this service.
£15.00- border terrier, jack russell terrier, pug, etc.
£20.00- westie, shih-tzu, lhasa apso, cockapoo, cairn, miniatue schnauzer, bedlington, yorkshire terrier, maltese, bichon frise, etc.
£23.00- springer spaniel, cavalier king charles spaniel, cocker spaniel, labradoodle, etc.
£28.00- labrador, border collie, etc.
£35.00+ for extra large breeds
BATH AND DRY-
£10.00 for small- border terrier, jack russell, westie, shih-tzu, lhasa apso, bichon frise, yorkshire terrier, cockapoo, cairn, maltese, etc.
£14.00 for medium- springer spaniel, cavalier king charles spaniel, labradoodle, cocker spaniel, etc.
£18.00 for large breeds- labrador, border collie, etc.
£5.00 for all.
tibshelf dog groomers, dog, grooming, animal, dog grooming
See main listing - Mucky Mutts Tibshelf