Full Stop Ltd
Appley Bridge, Lancashire, WN6 9AJ
Full Stop Ltd provides technical writing, authoring and web services, using highly experienced authors, qualified engineers and a network of associates.
We are based in the UK and work from our premises in Lancashire, visiting the site according to the customer requirement.
We cater for a wide range of industries, including oil and gas, nuclear, power, medical, water, IT, telecoms and software.
Recent projects include:
• Enpure - Works manuals for water treatment works produced for Scottish Water for their Q&SIII tranche of work.
• United Utilities – Editing and compilation of five year business case to meet the regulatory requirements of the water regulator OFWAT.
• Vital Energi - Company engineering standards.
• Balfour Beatty Civil Engineering and Birse Water - Works manuals for both waste water and clean water pumping stations and treatment works produced for Scottish Water.
• Unilever Research and Development - Word templates and developed the documentation style for their corporate machinery purchasing procedure.
• Siemens Medical Products - Printer proof checking of medical equipment user manuals in English and foreign languages.
• Eimco Water Technologies - Produced a range of instruction manuals for filter systems, used in the water and power industries.
• Conlan Engineering Solutions - Produced Word templates, installation check sheets, installation and commissioning instructions and loop check sheets, for a flue gas treatment plant in Singapore.
• Jeff Gosling Hand Controls Ltd - Website design and development to market the company and allow customers to view and choose modifications. Trained staff to maintain site.
Scanning, Document Conversion and Archive, Paper Folding, Software Instruction and Training Manuals, Document Design, Template Creation, Editing and Proofreading, Web Design, Editing, Project Management, Accessibility Testing and Review, Engineering Works, Technical Files, Standards and Quality Assurance Manuals
See main listing - Full Stop Ltd