MBB Connections Ltd Therapy and Training Consultancy
Truro, Cornwall, TR1 3JG
Based in Truro Cornwall, but offering consultancy, therapy and training services locally, within the UK and abroad, MBB Connections Ltd provides:
• Specialist Assessment
• Case Review and Formulation
• Individual and Group therapy
• Parent/Carer/Staff Training
• Staff Support Packages including team consultation, staff team building and training packages to meet your specific CPD requirements
MBB Connections Ltd supports children, young people, adults and older adults with a range of presentations including where there are:
• challenging behaviours
• attachment and relationship difficulties
• difficulties with self management and regulation of sensory processing, mood states and arousal levels
• self harm or self stimulatory behaviours
• neurological delay, neurological injury and trauma and neurological disease and aging
This includes children, young people, adults and older adults with:
• Challenging behaviours
• Mental health difficulties including those who self harm and those with ADHD and ADD
• Specific Learning Difficulties eg developmental co-ordination disorder
• Global Developmental Delay including Foetal Alcohol Syndrome and Fragile X Syndrome.
• Neurological trauma and injury (birth and acute onset) including Cerebral Palsy
MBB Connections has specialist interest in service provision to those who present with post traumatic stress disorder or those young people identified as being at risk of meeting criteria for a diagnosis of personality disorder in adult life.
MBB Connections Ltd staff in conjunction with the Sensory Project and other service providers, are currently involved in a research study exploring the neurological underpinnings of the diagnosis of borderline personality disorder.
Asperger''s Syndrome, Occupational Therapy, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Self harm, Psychotherapy
See main listing - MBB Connections Ltd Therapy and Training Consultancy