MAP Knowledge limited
Oakham, Rutland, LE15 0EQ
To be the most innovative training organisation for the key areas that we deliver – Management & Leadership, Administrative Management, Trainer Training, Coaching and Mentoring, HR Business Skills and Personal Development.
• To remain optimum in responses to customer enquiries and queries
• To constantly strive to deliver consistently better quality training than our last delivery
• To improve on quality and to be perceived by our customers as quality orientated
• To constantly focus on the key areas of business
• To provide training that is relevant and relate to practical work situations of our clients
• To remain competitive with our public courses, by having small numbers of delegates on every programme allowing maximum & effective learning and development to take place
• To achieve our aim with a totally “customer partner” approach, and not a “money focused” one
• To ensure consistent and sustainable success delivering open and closed training alike
• To implement a process of continual review and improvement for our internal systems and in the preparation of our training materials
• To consistently deliver what we promise
• To recruit & develop high quality eclectically talented trainers who have a commitment to improving what has gone before
By doing all of the above, we will exceed the expectations of our clients, trainers, directors, and all other stakeholders
MK Ltd specialises in Business skills training in four distinct areas:-
• Management and Leadership - where we offer a wide range of courses and qualifications in management and leadership training within the UK and Internationally
• Administrative Management training - including specialist IAM training and PA and office support training
• Training Trainers - from Assessors & Verifiers to full blown tutors, certified programmes from ITOL, City and Guilds and ILM to non-accredited days
• Business Skills Training and other Corporate Solutions- The business skills section contains courses that cover the types of skills needed in most roles, for example finance fir non-financials or customer service or project training. Other corporate solutions include Psychometric testing, facilitating, key note speaking and coaching & mentoring
We offer wide range of open courses, nearly half of all work is conducted on an “in-company” basis. Any of our open courses can be tailored to your specific requirements so that the effects of the training are fir for purpose. Very often this means that we write and deliver bespoke material to meet your unique requirements
We have offices in Oakham and Uppingham in the very beautiful Rutland. We have a growing workforce and the current number of trainers we have use of is 75.
We run open training throughout the UK at various locations and in other European countries, last year it was Amsterdam, 2010 sees us delivering open courses in Vienna.
We welcome delegates coming from all around the world to attend our training as far a field as Kazakhstan.
Local, National and International work carried out, Personal development, Coaching and Mentoring, Training Trainers, Leadership & Management Training
See main listing - MAP Knowledge limited