Martock, Somerset, TA12 6EE
I became a life coach to share my experience. I am a recovered dieter. After thirty plus years of failure I jumped off the hamster wheel of endless diets and looked towards my inner resilience and knowledge resulting in weight loss, body confidence and peace of mind. It has changed my life.
Why Work With Me?
I worked as a registered nurse within Intensive Care Units both in the UK and USA for twelve years. Intensive Care Units cater for patients with severe or life-threatening illness which requires constant and close observation in order to ensure normal bodily functions.
It was whilst working in these departments that I witnessed remarkable recovery and my interest in the mind as the catalyst for recovery began.
I have enjoyed training and coaching in my previous roles, friends seem to come to me for advice, not just about weight but personal or work related issues. Over the years I have learnt to step back and listen to inner wisdom; to look in a totally different direction for the answers. This approach is very different to my nurse training.
I appreciate how being uncomfortable in your body affects you're your whole life
I had over thirty years of dieting failure before I found the one solution
• I know what you are thinking when you debate what to eat and drink on the day of slimming club
• I know how a loss in weight is a cause for celebration with food
• I know how a gain in weight is a cause for commiseration with food
• I know how it feels getting ready for a celebration that you don't want to attend
• I know how you pretend to be happy with yourself
• I know what you are thinking when it's time to get out the summer clothes and god forbid a bikini
• I know how you feel when clothes shopping
• I know how it feels to numb with alcohol
I will not:
• Judge you
• Ask you to weigh yourself
• Ask you to follow an exercise plan
• Ask you to follow a diet plan
• Give you my full attention
• Point you in a different direction
• Help you to see that you have the answers
• Guide you toward peace of mind and clarity
Are you ready to invest in yourself, can you commit to being open and curious? If so you will;
• Lose weight and keep it off
• See that you no longer need to be a slave to the scales or a diet plan
• Be confident in your body
• Have increased energy
• Stop feeling like a failure
• Have renewed enthusiasm for life
• Have peace of mind
• Enjoy the journey
Are you ready to give up EVERYTHNG you have ever been told about weight loss and learn from my experience?
Coaching is not therapy; we will not be digging into your past to unearth traumas. It's a conversation about you and your experience. Each time we speak the conversation unfolds allowing you to explore your beliefs and fears to become aware of your inner guidance that will steer you in the right direction towards a slimmer confident you.
Everyone is different and therefore your coaching programme is tailored to your individual needs and schedule. I can offer evening appointments if required. Coaching is typically by phone or video conference (Zoom).
Before you decide if this is for you and that we are the right "fit" for each other please read my story on my website www.seismicchange,co,uk and ask yourself the following question:
Are you ready to give up EVERYTHING you have ever been told about weight loss and learn from my experience?
I offer a complementary, no obligation initial consultation (up to 1 hour) so that I can completely understand what you would like to achieve and you can decide when to start this journey of discovery. During this consultation we can discuss and agree fees, my packages are designed to be flexible and my passion is to support you in your weight loss journey and maintenance.
Health and wellbeing, Diet, Binge eating, Slimming, Weight Loss
See main listing - Seismic Change