Reference Number. 40241
Add Listing : Edit Listing : Upgrade

IT help 4u

IT help 4 U is the Yorkshire leading computer/laptop repair, maintenance service and professional web design. Our highly valued customers range from home computer/laptop users to large business clients, and each one can expect to receive the same high standard of professional customer care. So, why choose us ? * FREE COLLECTION and DELIVERY * LOW COST REPAIRS !!! * NO-FIX, NO-FEE !!! * IMMEDIATE QUOTE SERVICES We offer a free collection - delivery service and collect your equipment for diagnose, in 90% of cases repair within 24h, including delivery back to you. Our success rate is 99% repairs, the other 1% is due to un repaired equipment that are beyond economical value of repair. REPAIRS computers hardware software issues laptop hardware broken power connectors laptop monitors motherboards virus removal data recovery internet connections issues broadband installations (Virgin Media, NTL, Sky, BT, Tiscali etc...) UPGRADES / REPLACEMENTS memory hard drive operating system motherboards monitors

16 Bonaire, Gotts Road
Leeds
West Yorkshire
LS12 1DL
Tel: Click Here for Phone Number

To upgrade your business listing - See Upgrade Options »

Keywords - Laptop Repairs - Computer Repairs - Data Recovery - leeds laptop repairs - leeds laptops repairs

Laptop Repairs
Computer Repairs
Data Recovery
leeds laptop repairs

Information provided by UK Small Business Directory

IT help 4u are listed in; Computer Services Listings : Computer Services Directory : Computer Services in West Yorkshire : Computer Services in Leeds : West Yorkshire Business Directory : Leeds Business Directory
IT help 4u on Google Maps - Google Business Finder - Optimise your Google Maps listing with - Google Maps Optimisation

IT help 4 U is the Yorkshire leading computer/laptop repair, maintenance service and professional web design. Our highly valued customers range from home computer/laptop users to large business clients, and each one can expect to receive the same high standard of professional customer care. So, why choose us ? * FREE COLLECTION and DELIVERY * LOW COST REPAIRS !!! * NO-FIX, NO-FEE !!! * IMMEDIATE QUOTE SERVICES We offer a free collection - delivery service and collect your equipment for diagnose, in 90% of cases repair within 24h, including delivery back to you. Our success rate is 99% repairs, the other 1% is due to un repaired equipment that are beyond economical value of repair. REPAIRS computers hardware software issues laptop hardware broken power connectors laptop monitors motherboards virus removal data recovery internet connections issues broadband installations (Virgin Media, NTL, Sky, BT, Tiscali etc...) UPGRADES / REPLACEMENTS memory hard drive operating system motherboards monitors