The Silent KillerDo you realise that more people every day are now dying of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in their homes due to faulty boilers or leaking fires. Carbon Monoxide is colourless, tasteless and has no smell and almost impossible to detect. Now is time to ACT. Buying a Carbon Monoxide Detector for your home should be compulsory, sold along with any new boiler or fire. We at thesilentkiller.co.uk, wish to make you aware of the dangers of this terrible threat and will hopefully persuade you that you do need one of these life-saving devices. Carbon monoxide alarm, CO2 Detectors are a must in every house.
35 Home Lea
To add your business listing - Register Here »