Extra Content Areas on Lington Upgraded Listings
I added a couple of extra content areas to the Lington listings today.
Anything can be added to the content boxes when upgrading a listing
A demonstration can be found here ILK AND ERNIE Fashion and Apparel Store where I have used a content block to display an image.
The reason for having extra content blocks rather than just adding more content in the description is it gives me other options of where and when the extra content can be displayed.
I’ll wait until I have a few more listings before playing around with layouts too much.
Whilst adding the content areas I noticed the page titles were a bit messed up, so fixed that and also added a statcounter
Lington has 26 listings now but I still don’t know where they are coming from
Latest Posts and Information
- Amazon Small Business Accounts UK
- Leak Detection Company Hampshire
- Mobile Locksmith West Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry & Warwickshire
- Businesses in Oxfordshire
- Extra Content Areas on Lington Upgraded Listings
- Added a Blog on Lington
- Building a Directory of eCommerce Stores
- Free Advertising for eCommerce Stores
- Spring Clean for UK Small Business Directory
- Free Advertising Online UK Small Business Directory
- Free Business Listings UK Small Business Directory
- Top UK Business Advertising Sites
- What You Get With An Upgraded Directory Listing
- How to Earn Money From Directory Submission
- Local Business Advertising
- Special Offer
- Business Name Search
- List of UK Citation Sites
- SEO Services for Small Businesses
- How I Started in Business
- Business Search
- Free Upgraded Directory Listings
- New Blog Section on UK Small Business Directory