Norfolk Trusted TraderNorfolk County Council Trading Standards launched Norfolk Trusted Trader in 2009.
The scheme was created to give the residents a safe way to access traders and services avoiding the rogue traders which sadly can exploit the vulnerable within our communities.
It also aims to support quality local businesses in Norfolk by offering them the opportunity to show that they have achieved the required standard to attain membership of the only approved trader scheme from Norfolk County Council.
All members must pass a range of checks during the application process and agree to abide by a code of conduct including:
- trading fairly, honestly and having appropriate insurances
- clear pricing and providing all required documentation for work undertaken
- ensuring all employees and sub-contractors are appropriately trained
- members will not seek work by cold calling
- fully participate with the scheme's complaints process should an issue arise between customer and trader.
Norfolk Trusted Trader is always looking for more quality businesses to join the scheme. Applications are welcome from businesses, both established and new start-ups, based in Norfolk or who deliver a significant amount of work within Norfolk.
Norfolk Trusted Trader
Norfolk County Council, County Hall, Martineau Lane
Trusted Trader Norfolk Trusted Trader Vetted businesses Trading Standards Vetted Trading Standards Trusted Trader Local Advertising Norwich Norfolk https://trustedtrader.team/Norfolk/ Norfolk Trusted Trader Norwich Norfolk Local Advertising