Middlesex Airtasker UK Limited London, Middlesex, EC2A 1AH
Airtasker is a trusted community platform that connects people who need to outsource tasks and find local services, with people who are looking to earn money and ready to work.
Surrey Rafal Kukla - Apple Certified Support Professional Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8NA
Apple Support & Mac Repair Services across Surrey provided by Rafal Kukla, who is an Apple Certified Technician & Certified Apple Associate for over 8 years. Rafal can teach you how to work quickly and most importantly, efficiently on any of your Apple Devices. As an Apple Certified Mac Technician, he has skills, knowledge & expertise to resolve any technical issues that may arise. He maintains very high standards of service by completing exams from Apple each year.
Apple Mac Support Apple Mac Repairs Apple Mac Upgrades Mac Support for Businesses Mac Support for Home & Professionals Listed in: Support Services in Surrey - Support Services in Weybridge
West Midlands JC Supported Living Wolverhampton, West Midlands, wv112rh
Who we are
Our small and established family-run business offering experienced support staff in the community who have been CRB checked and also hold the relevant qualifications, which can be requested at any time.
We offer services to our clients in the comfort of their own homes offering tailored services to facilitate independent living, no matter your age or requirements, where they can relax and fondest memories made.
Services we offer
A breath of fresh air "pop in services" offers a range of assistance for you or your loved ones if or when you can't be there.
We range from dropping by to prepare drinks to general
housekeeping and well-being calls:
• "Well-being" call to ensure the client is safe
• "Chit Chat" for those who require a little company throughout the day
• Shopping visits including making an order or unpacking
• Meal preparation / assistance with feeding
• Cleaning duties including making the bed or general household cleaning and laundry
• Medication calls for those who need prompting or reminding
• "Coffee" call to those who require a quick visit to ensure they have their favourite fluids
• Prescription service (Collection)
• Short term support
• A temporary arrangement for when a little extra help is needed whilst you recover from an operation, illness or accident
• You're planning a holiday and need support cover for your loved one while you are away
• Your loved falls ill and needs more support
• After each visit we can update/inform family with an email (Optional)
If any services are not listed above, please do not hesitate to enquire
We cater for people of all ages to those who are suffering an injury, serious illness or condition which can happen at any time and you require the help or assistance to live life as confidently as possible.
If you, for whatever reason feel like you require that little bit of extra help at home then please don't assume that you will have to leave your home and go into ...
Support services in your own home without the care package Well being call Coffee call Shopping visits General house keeping Listed in: Support Services in West Midlands - Support Services in Wolverhampton
West Sussex Horsham Swim School Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 4TW
Horsham Swim School provides swimming classes for children from birth up to ASA level 6. We pride ourself on being the fastest growing and best swim school in Horsham. Learn to swim with us like thousands of others have done in our luxury private swimming pool.
Swimming lessons Swimming classes Mother and Baby swimming lessons Toddler and preschool swimming lessons one to one swimming lessons Listed in: Support Services in West Sussex - Support Services in Horsham