Software Companies in Linconshire Directory

Latest Linconshire Software Companies Listings

Standard Software Companies in Linconshire Listings
AS-IT Community Interest Company
Sleaford, Linconshire, NG34 7TW
AS-IT Community Interest Company is a company based in Sleaford specialising in providing quality and powerful database/web site solutions for companies in Lincolnshire using the IT aptitude and attention to detail of people with Asperger Syndrome.
Software (Europe) Ltd
Lincoln, Linconshire, LN6 3JY
Since 1989, Software Europe has provided products to help organisations optimise on their operational efficiency, security and asset management. Our client list includes many of the best-known UK blue chip and FTSE 100 companies including Abbey National Plc, Allied Irish Banks, CAP Gemini UK, Capital One, Co-Operative Bank Plc, Department of Agriculture, Food & Forestry, EDF Energy, IBM United Kingdom Limited, Irish Life & Permanent Plc and Somerfield Stores. Software Europe's continued growth has been made possible by our policy of independently selecting high quality software solutions developed by some of the world's best IT companies. We also develop our own software products and these products have adapted to ever changing business needs and wants of our customers: expenses is an automated online expense package that allows our clients the flexibility and security in knowing that their expenses will be submitted, approved and paid with ease and accuracy. Framework is a web-based application that will allow your organisation to manage your contracts, their associated products, their financial implications and suppliers. Proactive contract management ensures you only pay for products and services you use, at the correct rates, enabling you to retain control of your annual budget We ensure the solutions we have chosen to bring to the UK are the ones that will bring maximum benefit to our customers. We regard it as our responsibility to ensure our customers understand how to get the best from our products. We will do whatever we regard necessary to ensure this. Our plans for the future are exciting too. We are focused on helping our customers obtain the maximum commercial and operational benefits from our products. This has resulted in many customers regularly adding to their portfolio of Software Europe products. We have created an exceptional level of customer satisfaction and loyalty. In a customer survey carried out in January 2005, 63% of our customer said that our technical support was excellent, with the remaining 37% saying that our service was good. Software Europe has many of the best technicians in the industry and our product support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. All of these factors combine to help give our customers a major competitive advantage.
@copy; 2021 TJS Marketing Ltd Registered in England & Wales - Company number 11426930
Registered Office: 6 Granby Road, Honington, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 5AB - 021608 663759
Registered under the Data Protection act with the registration number ZA433897