Standard Utilities in South Yorkshire Listings
Utility Warehouse South Yorkshire
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN5 7JX
he Utility Warehouse Discount Club is operated by Telecom Plus PLC, a major British company whose shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange. The Utility Warehouse provides its members with great value, great savings and the best possible customer service. Perhaps it’s not surprising that, in a recent survey, 96% of Utility Warehouse customers said they would recommend them to a friend.
The benefits of Discount Club membership
Award-winning customer service
All of your services on one monthly statement – simple, convenient and easier to budget
Guaranteed savings on gas and electricity - compared to the average of the cheapest non-contract tariffs from the ‘Big 6’ suppliers
The ‘Big 6’ are SSE, EDF, Scottish Power, E.ON, npower, and British Gas. Savings and Guarantee are based on payment by direct debit with paper billing for typical household consumption of 3,200 kWh electricity and 13,500kWh gas, including dual-fuel discounts.When any changes to competitors’ relevant variable tariffs are announced, the Utility Warehouse will adjust their own tariffs to ensure they comply with the Guarantee within a maximum of 90 days.
£200 to help you switch – when you switch your Home Phone, Broadband and Mobile to the Utility Warehouse, they’ll give you up to £200 towards any termination fees you have to pay your current providers.
The UK’s most generous CashBack card – save 3% to 7% on your shopping at leading retailers. CashBack is automatically credited on your Utility Warehouse monthly statement.
No minimum contract term on most of our products and services
Refer a friend and get shopping vouchers
The UK’s cheapest online shopping – find the cheapest price for any item with the Utility Warehouse’s exclusive search engine, ‘Findmethecheapest’
CashBack and savings at over 2,000 online retailers
Bill Protector - £10,000 of accidental death cover and six months payment of your utility bills if you are unable to work through no fault of your own, for an optional monthly payment of just £2
Freephone customer service support
Household bills Broadband Gas and electric Mobile phone Telephone
Utility Warehouse Savvy Edge
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, s255al
This really is the UK''s best kept secret. Do you want to save money?
If you are interested in saving money on your household and or business utility services then look no further. After becoming a customer myself and constantly recommending the Utility Warehouse to others, I decided to join the team as an authorised independent Distributor. The Utility Warehouse is the only UK supplier to offer both gas and electricity, and telecoms. This means that they can put all of your household services on one monthly bill. The company does not advertise on TV or in the national press. Instead, they rely on word of mouth recommendation from existing customers and authorised Distributors. They share the money they save with their members, so they benefit from the best value in the UK.
Providing a polite, friendly and efficient service I will review your current services and show you how the Utility Warehouse can save you up to 25% off your bills. Having been awarded several Which? magazine best buy awards including Best Energy Supplier 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011 and 2012, I can guarantee you will not be disappointed! Telecom Plus PLC has also won the prestigious UK Market Stock Exchange Award, March 2012.
The Utility Warehouse Price Promise means you can benefit from:
· The UK’s cheapest Home Phone*
· The UK’s cheapest Home Phone and Broadband bundle*
· The UK’s cheapest Mobile tariffs*
· The UK’s cheapest standard Gas and Electricity*
Or they will give you back Double the Difference! (*Terms and Conditions apply)
As a discount club member you can also earn cashback if you opt to use the Utility Warehouse cashback card. Some of the partnership high street stores are, Sainsburys, Debenhams, Pizza Express, TGI Fridays, Topshop, Boots, New Look, Mothercare, Toys R Us, M&S, House of Fraser, Homebase, Argos, Zizzi, American Golf, Halfords, B&Q, River Island, Marriott Hotels just to name a few!! Online stores include Nike, Oasis, Puma, Superdry, National Coach, Kuoni Holidays, Wilkinsons and Wickes plus hundreds of others. You''ll be amazed how your usual spending can turn into cashback off your utility bills!
Save money Mobile phone Gas and electricity Home phone and broadband Utility bills
Utility Warehouse Yorkshire
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S63 0hh
Who are the Utility Warehouse?
The Utility Warehouse is the trading name of Telecom Plus PLC. We provide a range of essential everyday services to homes and businesses across the UK. Our aim is simple: to save our customers money and provide them with the best in customer service.
Since its beginning in 1996, Telecom Plus has grown from just an idea into one of the largest and most successful companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. This phenomenal growth has been achieved by word of mouth referral marketing.
However, we believe that what we have achieved so far is just the beginning for the company.
The question is: would you like to share in our future success?
The management team is headed by Charles Wigoder (right), a successful and well respected entrepreneur. Before joining Telecom Plus he founded Peoples Phone in 1988, building it into the UK's first virtual mobile network, with over 400,000 customers and 10% of the UK market.
Charles believes the Utility Warehouse is in the right place to experience substantial growth over the next few years. We have recently bought a new headquarters building to accommodate the increase in staff we will need to manage this growth. This demonstrates the confidence we have in the future of the business.
How to be a distributor How to become a Utility Warehouse Distributor Utilities Warehouse Work from home part-time Utility Warehouse
Utility Consultancy & Engineering
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75 1JL
We provide multi-utility and infrastructure consultancy and design services to identify, manage and where possible mitigate the risks utilities have on projects. We also ensure our clients benefit from competition in connections, diversions and distribution to ensure the best commercial deal is obtained.
Our service offering covers all utilities with an emphasis on electricity since this seems to be the utility that causes most of the problems.
Our knowledge encompasses:
• Utility regulation
• Utility legislation
• Utility licensing
• Utility charging methodologies covering distribution charges and connection charging (non contestable elements and contestable elements) e.g. is the DNO correctly charging for network reinforcement
• Utility demand / capacity modelling
• Utility network design
• Utility network operation
• Utility diversion
• Utility legal’s – such as wayleaves / easements and leases
As an independent utility infrastructure specialist, UCE operates nationwide & offers:
• Cost neutral services – The savings we introduce are normally in excess of our fees
• Added value to your projects - over the last 12 months we have identified cost savings in excess of £6 million, for our customers
• A comprehensive all round service for the utility sector - with first class commercial, technical, design and regulatory skill sets, as well as a superior knowledge of the market place
• Smart solutions for the simplification of problematic utility issues - UCE’s expertise removes the ‘hassle’ factor from your projects, providing clarity and a unique perspective on what can be accomplished
• Flexible fee schemes for our professional services
From inception to completion, our services comprise:
• Stats record searches and underground utility surveys
• Utility rights reports and negotiation of loss of development compensation claims
• Electrical load assessments (using UCE’s unique methodology), use of system charging and tariff modelling
• The design, procurement and project management of new utility infrastructures, as well as the identification, design and co-ordination of utility diversions
• Point of connection applications, assessment of reinforcement and other non-contestable charges
• Renewable energy and generation network connections
Complementing our existing range of services we have recently introduced additional facilities which include:
• Flood risk assessments (including CSH SUR1 and SUR2 reports)
• Surface water and wastewater drainage strategies
• Sustainable drainage strategies
• Sewer easements and requisitions
• Transportation assessments
• Adoptable highway infrastructure strategy plans
• Detailed design and approvals for Section 104 (WIA) and Section 278/38 (HA) schemes
• Street lighting design
development network records utilities flood risk safe dig
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S35 4LS
The Utility Warehouse Discount Club provides over 200,000 households throughout the UK with home phone, mobile phones, broadband, gas and electricity.
We offer value for money, award-winning customer service, and the convenience of all your household utilities on one monthly bill.
The more services you take the more money you save, including unlimited free Global calls. And there are many other benefits of being a member.
We''re confident you''ll love what we can do for you. You can be confident too - there''s no minimum contract term for most of our services. You can try us risk-free!
Where do you want to start saving first? Home Phone, broadband, mobile phone, gas, electricity. and I nearly forgot shopping and fuel as well
broadband utility warehouse gas electric cheap utilities