Standard Utilities in West Sussex Listings
Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, BN435PX
Affect Energy is a gas and electricity supplier based in Shoreham by Sea, supplying energy to homes in the UK. We're committed to providing cheap gas and electricity with excellent customer service. Having worked in the energy industry for a number of years, the team behind Affect Energy understand that customers just want great prices and a service that works. We're committed to making this happen - we call this 'Simply Better Energy'.
With the unique combination of our large supplier experience, our drive to change energy for the better and our focus on customer service, we believe we are well positioned to provide this.
gas energy deals energy switching electricity cheap gas and electricity
Worthing, West Sussex, bn124ne
GSUtility provides a range of services to enable people across the UK to power their business for less. This ranges from helping them pay less for the energy they use, reducing their energy consumption, through to self reliance.
energy consultant compare energy prices cheap energy prices energy broker
No High Bills
Chichester, West Sussex, PO203SE
We provide businesses the opportunity to reduce operating costs on core business services along with the chance to open a lucrative second income stream. We also provide the same opportunities for individual householders wanting to save money and/or create a second income.
Low bills Save money Make money Reduce costs Utillities
Telecom Plus-Utility Warehouse Authorised Distributor
Worthing, West Sussex, BN148DL
Introduction to the Utility Warehouse & Telecom plus PLC
• The Utility Warehouse Discount Club is operated by Telecom plus PLC, a major British company whose shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange. The Utility Warehouse provides its members with great value, great savings and the best possible customer service. Perhaps it’s not surprising that in a recent survey, over 94% of Utility Warehouse customers said they would recommend them to a friend.
• The Utility Warehouse provides over 300,000 customers throughout the UK with substantial savings on a wide range of utility services including home phone, mobile, broadband, gas, electricity and non-geographic numbers.
The Utility Warehouse Discount Club is operated by Telecom plus PLC, a major British company, listed on the London Stock Exchange. Telecom plus was named ‘Company of the Year’ at the PLC Awards in 2009.
• You may not have heard of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club before, as they do not advertise. Instead, they rely on satisfied customers letting their friends and family know about the great value services they deliver.
They share the money they save with their members, which means you benefit from the best value in the UK!
• The Utility Warehouse is very different to other suppliers. They don’t have any high street shops and their systems are very efficient. And because (unlike their competitors) they don’t waste money on expensive advertising campaigns on TV or in the National Press, they can afford to charge their customers less for the same services.
• The Utility Warehouse doesn’t do introductory offers to entice new customers that suddenly go up in price after a few months. All their members benefit from consistently good value and great customer service at all times, for as long as they remain a customer.
• As a member of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club you could benefit from…
Free calls to UK and international numbers
Best value broadband and phone packages
Savings of over £50 on your line rental
Cheaper gas and electricity
UK’s best value mobile services
5% CashBack on your petrol and shopping
Unique customer discount plan
Exclusive membership discounts
And as if that wasn’t enough, there''s no minimum contract on most of the services they provide. So you can try them out risk free!
If you''re not totally happy with the money you save and the Utility Warehouse’s award-winning UK-based customer service team, you can go back to your current supplier''s higher prices at any time!
• Typical household saving - The Utility Warehouse calculate that a typical household can save over £800 a year with them – ask me how!
See http://www-one-small-bill.com for full details.
• £100 extra discount - For a limited period only, qualifying new Utility Warehouse customers can benefit from a £100 extra discount – ask me how!
• Save 20-30% on your household bills every month, by shopping!
• 5% CashBack on your petrol and shopping – The Utility Warehouse Discount Club offer an exclusive CashBack card, which means you can earn 5% CashBack on everything you buy at leading retailers throughout the UK. The CashBack comes off your next bill. Many members are already saving around 25% on their bill, every month!
• The Utility Warehouse CashBack card – available exclusively to members of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club – enables you to earn 5% CashBack on all your shopping at thousands of stores throughout the UK.
Earn 5% CashBack on all your shopping at leading high-street retailers, including Sainsbury’s, Boots, Argos and many more. 5% CashBack is in addition to any sale prices, coupons or special offers in-store or online.
CashBack appears on your monthly Utility Warehouse bill.
• The Utility Warehouse CashBack card is a unique card that gives you 5% CashBack on food and fuel at Sainsbury’s, clothing, DIY, health and beauty products, household and electrical goods at thousands of stores across the UK – ask me for full details!
• The Utility Warehouse CashBack card can make a massive difference to you – it could save you hundreds of pounds a year. There is no limit to the amount of CashBack you can earn. Utility Warehouse customers are regularly making savings of over 30% on their household bills, simply by shopping!
Simply top up your Utility Warehouse CashBack card with the amount of money you choose, then use it like any normal debit card and get 5% CashBack whenever you go shopping! CashBack appears on your monthly Utility Warehouse bill.
• Topping up your CashBack card is easy, and you have complete control over your money at all times. You can’t spend more than you put on the card, so it’s easy to budget and you can control your spending. And there’s no minimum term contract on the card!
For full terms and conditions about the CashBack card visit http://www.one-small-bill.com
• Save a fortune on the cost of your phone calls every month with the Utility Warehouse''s amazing “Free Global Calls” offer, giving you the opportunity to make unlimited free calls at any time of day to UK fixed line numbers (including 0845 and 0870) and many popular international landline destinations. The more services you take from them, the more free calls you can make! Take any two services, and you''ll benefit from free weekend calls; take three services, and you''ll get free evening calls too; take four or more services, and you won''t pay anything for your calls at all – that''s free calls, all day, every day!
One monthly bill
• The Utility Warehouse is the only multi-utility provider that puts all your services onto a simple, single monthly bill. This is a fantastic benefit – it helps with budgeting, it’s clear and easy to understand, and it cuts down on paperwork. You can also opt for e-billing if you prefer!
Award-winning customer service
• The Utility Warehouse call centre is in North London. They answer over 90% of calls within 15 seconds. They understand the importance of customer service, and work hard to deliver excellence in this area.
Value for money
• The Utility Warehouse doesn’t have any high street shops, their systems are very efficient and they don’t waste their customers’ money on expensive advertising campaigns on TV or in the National Press. This means they can afford to charge their customers less than their competitors do for the same services.
• Perhaps it’s not surprising that in a recent survey, over 94% of Utility Warehouse customers said they would recommend the Utility Warehouse to a friend.
Customer Discount Plan
• Do you know anyone who you think would benefit from being a customer of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club?
The Utility Warehouse offers a unique Customer Discount Plan that allows you to make discounts on your monthly bill by introducing friends, family or colleagues to the company! There is no limit to the size of your discount.
Simply introduce a friend to the Utility Warehouse and they will give you a discount on your bill, every month, for as long as they remain a customer. The discount is 0.5% for each service they take – so if your friends take BroadCall (phone and broadband), Gas and Electricity, that’s 2% off. Five friends like that, and that’s 10% off your bill!
Exclusive discount directory
• All Utility Warehouse Discount Club members receive an exclusive Member discount directory, packed with discounts and special offers. You can save on a huge range of purchases, from chocolates to holidays and days out! Or you can browse online, at http://www.one-small-bill.com
Products and Services
• Gas and Electricity - You''ll be amazed at how much the Utility Warehouse could save you compared with the cheapest standard direct debit tariffs available from their competitors. And once you''ve transferred your energy to the Utility Warehouse you can relax, confident in the knowledge you''ll always receive a really great deal with their exclusive “Triple Value” guarantee.
• Once you’ve transferred your energy to the Utility Warehouse you can relax, confident in the knowledge you''ll always receive a really great deal.
• If you’re tired of changing suppliers every few months, and are looking for guaranteed long-term value and peace of mind on your energy services, you should join over 300,000 customers throughout the UK who already benefit from substantial savings with the Utility Warehouse.
• Switching your energy services to the Utility Warehouse is easy. There’s no interruption to your supply. You keep the same pipes and meters and receive exactly the same gas and electricity. Plus, there’s no minimum contract on the Utility Warehouse’s energy services, so if you’re not happy with the savings you’re making.
“Triple Value” guarantee - the Utility Warehouse provide their customers with complete peace of mind on their energy bills. They compare their prices every month against the average of the cheapest direct debit tariffs available from each of the “Big 6” suppliers*, on a like-for-like basis and will adjust their prices on a regular basis if necessary.
1. For your gas, they guarantee their prices will always be cheaper than British Gas, wherever you live in the UK.
2. For your electricity, they guarantee their prices will always be cheaper than the prices charged by the regional electricity supplier for the area where you live.
3. And for your complete peace of mind, they guarantee their prices will always remain competitive compared with the cheapest standard tariffs available from the "Big 6" suppliers*.
*"Big 6" means the six major energy companies who currently supply over 98% of UK households, comprising: British Gas, Eon, EDF (London Electricity, Seeboard and SWEB), NPower, Scottish Power and Scottish & Southern Energy. Guarantees and price comparisons are based on the standard domestic usage profiles published by Consumer Focus for low, medium and high users on a like-for-like basis, and exclude Club Membership fee, surcharge for gas customers using an Independent Gas Transporter, Dual-Fuel discounts and online tariffs. Applies to residential energy customers who pay by direct debit only.
• Home Phone - Guaranteed savings on call charges compared to BT’s best call prices with free calls to UK and many popular international landline destinations, depending on the number of different services you take. And with line rental costing just £9.90 per month, you’ll save over £50 per year compared with the price paid by most BT residential customers.
• Every month the Utility Warehouse compares the prices they have charged for your calls against BT’s latest prices, and they will give you an additional credit if necessary to ensure they are cheaper.
• The Utility Warehouse Home Phone service offers great value and guaranteed savings compared with BT, combined with their award-winning customer service. Transferring your line to the Utility Warehouse happens automatically at your local BT exchange - then you will benefit from:
“Free Global Calls” – You will receive unlimited free calls to any landline number in the UK and 10 top international destinations at any time of day depending on how many other utility services you take from the Utility Warehouse.
You could save a fortune on the cost of your phone calls every month, with unlimited free calls at any time of day to UK fixed line numbers and many popular international destinations. The more services you take, the more free calls you can make!
Take any two services, and you’ll benefit from free weekend calls. Take three services, and you’ll get free evening calls too. Take four or more services, and you won’t pay anything for your calls at all – that’s free calls, all day, every day!
UK’s cheapest line rental - Standard Utility Warehouse line rental costs just £9.90 a month, saving you over £50 each year compared with the price paid by most BT customers.
Improved cash flow - The Utility Warehouse charge their line rental in arrears, while BT still charge their customers three months in advance. That means you’ll be around £50 better off in your pocket (where it counts!) once you’ve switched!
Massive savings - Of course, even after you’ve switched to the Utility Warehouse you’ll still have to pay for some of the calls you make, such as when you’re calling mobile numbers. But isn’t it nice to know those calls will be up to 90% cheaper too!
Risk-free - If you are not absolutely delighted with the Utility Warehouse customer service, the quality of your calls (that’s the one area where you won’t notice any difference between the Utility Warehouse and BT) and the savings you are making, then you can simply cancel with the Utility Warehouse and immediately go back to BT’s higher prices!
• The Utility Warehouse provides a range of internet services, offering the service to suit you - at a fantastic low price.
• The Utility Warehouse offers a choice of high-quality, low-cost broadband services, with free technical support… so you can choose the great-value service that suits you best!
• There are three great value broadband services to choose from:
o Lite: with a speed of up to 2 Meg and a 2GB inclusive monthly data allowance, the Lite service offers households an excellent high-speed internet experience at the low price of £14.99 a month.
o Standard: fast performance at up to 8 Meg and a massive 40GB inclusive monthly data allowance, the Standard service can easily handle the demands of watching movies or multi-player gaming.
o Max: Blisteringly quick internet at up to 16 Meg, unlimited monthly data allowance and a free wireless router and USB adapter (if requested), the Max package is ideal for heavy users and customers with more than one PC at home.
• Key benefits of the Utility Warehouse broadband services include:
o No minimum contract term
o Great value prices
o Free connection
o Free fixed or wireless router and USB adapter
o Complete peace of mind with “MySecurePC”, providing you with comprehensive protection against viruses and spyware
o Up to 10 email accounts with free email anti-spam and anti-virus.
• Designed with occasional internet users in mind, the Utility Warehouse provides a great value dial-up service. Internet access costs just 2p per minute at any time of the day – that’s up to 60% cheaper than the dial-up services offered by many other providers.
• The Utility Warehouse offers a great value service, combining low-cost telephone calls, line rental and a high speed broadband internet connection, at an amazingly low package price.
• The Utility Warehouse provides an award-winning combined broadband and home phone package that is amazingly good value – they call it BroadCall!
• BroadCall is available exclusively to members of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club, and combines home phone and super-fast broadband internet service.
• This service combines all the benefits of the Utility Warehouse’s high-quality broadband and Home Phone services, with massive savings compared to BT – and no hidden charges!
• Key BroadCall benefits include:
o Up to 24Meg broadband
o Free calls to UK and international numbers
o Line rental included – no BT line rental charge
o Free calls to other Club members
o No minimum contract term
o Free connection
o Free fixed or wireless router
• There are two great BroadCall packages available: BroadCall and BroadCall Plus.
o BroadCall customers benefit from an ultra-fast broadband connection (up to 24 Meg) with a massive monthly data allowance of 40GB. BroadCall also provides unlimited free calls at weekends (to any landline in the UK and 10 international destinations) and savings of almost 50% on daytime local and national calls.
o BroadCall Plus customers benefit from an ultra-fast broadband connection (up to 24 Meg), with an unlimited data allowance. Customers also receive a wireless router and USB adapter for their PC.
• BroadCall is available from just £19.99 per month to all UK households with a BT phone line. To illustrate what great value this represents, remember that BT charge most of their customers £14 per month for the line rental alone!
Internet Phone Line
• An extra line for £2 a month? Using the latest technology, the Utility Warehouse can now offer customers an extra phone line for just £2 line rental per month - a massive saving of over 80% compared with an additional line from BT – all you need is a broadband internet service.
Not to be confused with so called “VOIP” services which rely on software installed on your computer, the Utility Warehouse service operates in exactly the same way as a normal phone line with a normal phone which rings in exactly the same way as your current phone.
For a one-off connection charge of just £50, which is less than half the amount BT charges for installing a new line, the Utility Warehouse will provide you with a brand new additional phone number. They will also send you a special telephone adaptor which you simply plug into your internet router, and then plug into your phone. That’s all there is to it.
• Mobile Phone – ValuePay (as you go) offers fantastic value at just 12p per minute at any time for all standard calls (including mobiles on other networks). The Utility Warehouse also offer two great pay monthly tariffs: ValueTalk, their cheapest bundled tariff from just £10 per month, and ValueCall, which combines one of the UK''s cheapest monthly line rentals with calls at just 8p per minute, including calls to mobiles on other networks.
• The Utility Warehouse has three mobile tariffs, offering simplicity, flexibility and outstanding value for money:
ValueCall (pay monthly):
• Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a mobile tariff you could understand? Where you knew exactly how much each call was going to cost and you didn’t have to worry about choosing the right call bundle in advance.
The Utility Warehouse ValueCall tariff offers the solution you’ve been waiting for. Simple, cheap and outstanding value for money.
• ValueCall combines the UK’s best value line rental with calls at just 8p per minute to UK landlines and mobiles, including calls to mobiles on other networks.
• Customers pay a flat rate of 8p per minute for all calls to UK landlines and mobiles, with text messages to any UK mobile at just 7p each. Calls to mobiles are also charged at the same low 8p rate, which is around 80% cheaper than other suppliers typically charge for a cross-network call.
See http://www.one-small-bill.com for full details, terms and conditions.
ValueTalk (pay monthly):
• The UK’s best value bundled tariff from just £10 per month combines low monthly line rental with three flexible and generous packages of inclusive calls and texts. And if you go beyond your monthly allowance, calls cost just 10p per minute to any UK landline, and 20p per minute for calling UK mobiles - that’s less than half the cost of using some other suppliers.
See http://www.one=small-bill.com for full details, terms and conditions.
ValuePay (Pay as you Go):
• Offers savings of up to 50% compared with the Pay as you Go tariffs available from the major networks, together with free itemised call listings, and free credit: you can add top-ups to your monthly bill!
ValuePay offers fantastic value at just 12p per minute at any time for all standard calls (including mobiles on other networks).
See http://www.one-small-bill.com for full details, terms and conditions.
Telecom plus Business opportunities
• Since 1997, Telecom plus has grown from just an idea into a company with a turnover of over £278 million whose shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange. A track record second to none. This phenomenal growth in turnover and profits has been achieved by word of mouth “referral marketing”. The question is: What share of this could you earn for yourself? The explosion in growth that Telecom plus is experiencing right now is just the beginning. It is said that the key to success is not necessarily being in the right place at the right time, but recognising that you are in the right place at the right time, and not four years later with hindsight.
Telecom plus PLC is a British, publicly quoted company listed on the London Stock Exchange. The corporate management team, headed by Chief Executive Charles Wigoder, has been responsible for the phenomenal growth of the company. Charles’s previous successes prior to joining Telecom plus include the spectacularly successful growth of Peoples Phone which he launched in 1990 and which grew to 400,000 customers, which at the time represented 10% of the UK mobile phone market prior to its purchase by Vodafone. He is now applying those same skills to Telecom plus PLC, which operates the Utility Warehouse Discount Club, with breathtaking results. Telecom plus is extremely successful and its profits are growing spectacularly every year. It also boasts an exceptionally strong balance sheet with over £25m of cash and no debt, providing confidence that this business really is here to stay.
• How many people do you know who use the phone, switch on a light, turn on the oven or use the internet? The Utility Warehouse are not asking people to spend extra money on services they do not normally use, they are simply offering the same services but with one major difference - they offer far better value! You will be tapping into a market where people and businesses are already spending many billions of £’s a year.
• Every time your customers make a phone call, switch on a light, turn on the heating or surf the net, you could be getting paid.
• Anyone who wants to earn some money and has drive and enthusiasm can become successful with Telecom plus.
• The residual income you build will continue to be paid as long as your customers continue to use these services, and that could be long after you have stopped building your Telecom plus business!
• Telecom plus provide a unique support and training programme, which includes a comprehensive package of manuals and marketing materials, provides everything you need to start building your own successful Telecom plus business. Initial training for all new Executives is provided free of charge at over 20 training centres throughout the country.
The more successful and prosperous you become, the greater the Utility Warehouse’s success, so they do everything they can to help you succeed!
• In addition to earning a residual income, generating discounts on your utility bills or raising funds for a good cause, Telecom plus Distributors can also benefit from an exciting range of incentives and bonuses. These include owning your own Utility Warehouse branded BMW Mini; driving one of the company’s fleet of Porsche Boxsters; qualifying for luxury, all expenses paid holidays; earning vouchers to spend in Marks & Spencer or John Lewis and also significant cash bonuses for achieving certain customer and Distributor gathering targets.
• Thousands of Distributors have already joined Telecom plus, and many of them are either earning a significant monthly income which is making a huge difference to their lives, raising funds for community projects close to their hearts, or generating significant discounts on their utility bills. But with less than 1% of UK households currently using their services, you needn’t worry about being too late to join.
• Telecom plus operates a Share Option scheme to act as an incentive for its Distributors. Share Options are a ‘risk-free’ way for you to share in the future growth and financial success of the company. The Options issued so far have been worth a staggering £6 million, creating huge gains for many Distributors, and the intention is for the company to make further allocations in the future.
• This is your chance to obtain a ‘FREE’ allocation of Share Options in a fast moving PLC on the London Stock Exchange. Did you know that as a result of Share Options issued by Microsoft, they have over 10,000 millionaires working for them? The more customers that we attract and the bigger our business becomes, the more your Share Options will be worth. They could eventually be worth hundreds of thousands of pounds. So don’t miss out - get involved and make sure you qualify simply by sharing the benefits of Telecom plus with others.
• There are three business opportunities available:
1) Earn an income which could change your life…
By becoming an Independent Distributor (ID), which costs £199.75, not only do you gather your own personal customers, but you can introduce new Executives into the business as well. As an ID you can earn a Customer Gathering Bonus (“CGB”) of up to £42.50 for every new customer; extra bonuses when an Executive you’ve introduced gathers a customer and a regular monthly income of around 5% on calls made by your personal customers, together with a share of everything they spend on all the other services the Utility Warehouse provide to them.
2) Raise money for your local community…
By joining as a Community Fundraiser (CFR), which costs just £25, and encouraging your supporters to use the Utility Warehouse’s services, you could generate a substantial new source of income to re-invest in your community.
As a CFR you have the opportunity to build a regular and growing income to invest in your local community, simply by encouraging your supporters to save money by using these services. Whether you are a school looking to raise money for new computers, books or playground equipment, a youth group trying to raise money for a special outing or annual camp, a charity looking to increase its income or a religious community looking to fund a capital building programme, the CFR position is the ideal solution. The Utility Warehouse provide you with a selection of posters and other promotional items, together with letter templates for you to send to your supporters. All they need to do is call a freephone sign-up line, and your community will start to benefit from a share of everything they spend - forever!
• Through their unique Community Fundraiser scheme, the Utility Warehouse can help individuals and small to medium sized businesses within the community save money on their utility bills while helping raise funds for good causes at the same time.
• Raising money is simple. As a Community Fundraiser, all you have to do is tell your supporters about this great new way of raising money. Then encourage them to call the dedicated Community Fundraising Team using a freephone number. They will explain all the benefits of using these services, and there will be no hard sell.
• As a new Community Fundraiser, your only commitment is a one-off £25 registration fee, which is fully refundable when 12 of your supporters sign up as customers in your first 90 days. Once your supporters have become customers, the Utility Warehouse will pay you up to 5% of their monthly bill. The Utility Warehouse will continue to pay you each month – for as long as they carry on using their services.
As most of the Utility Warehouse services have no minimum term contract, your supporters can try them out risk free.
3) Supplement your existing business revenue…
By becoming an Independent Representative (IR), which costs £199.75, you could generate a revenue stream to supplement the income of your current business. You simply encourage your contacts - employees, customers and your business network - to save money using services from the Utility Warehouse.
As a business owner, you probably won’t have much time to spend talking to your contacts about utility services. That’s why the Utility Warehouse made the IR role as simple as possible. All you have to do is direct your contacts to call their dedicated Sales Team on a freephone number – they will explain what services are on offer, answer any questions your contacts might have, and help them to sign up. They won’t pressurise your contacts into joining, but, for any customer that joins, you will receive a monthly payment based on each customer''s bill… every month, for as long as they remain a customer. Alternatively, your contacts can simply visit the personalised website that the Utility Warehouse provides for you, where they can find out information about the Utility Warehouse''s services and sign up online. Customers signing up on your website will be automatically recorded to your IR position. Your contacts save money; your business makes money – it’s that simple!
• Through their unique Independent Representative (IR) scheme, the Utility Warehouse can provide businesses with an additional revenue stream, by saving money for its customers, employees and business contacts.
• As an Independent Representative (IR), all you have to do is encourage your business contacts to call the Utility Warehouse Sales Team using a freephone number. The Sales Team will explain all the benefits of using their services, and there will be no hard sell. Alternatively, your contacts can simply visit the personalised website that the Utility Warehouse provides for you, where they can find out information about the Utility Warehouse''s services and sign up online. Customers signing up on your website will be automatically recorded to your IR position. Once your contacts have become customers, the Utility Warehouse will pay you up to 5% of their monthly bill. The Utility Warehouse will continue to pay you each month – for as long as they carry on using their services.
As most of the Utility Warehouse services have no minimum term contract, your contacts can try them out risk free.
See http://www.profiys-or-wages.com for a short video or request an information pack
• The Utility Warehouse Discount Club for Business has been providing low-cost utilities to businesses across the UK since 2005.
The Utility Warehouse is operated by Telecom plus PLC, a major British company listed on the London Stock Exchange and licensed by Ofgem. Telecom plus was named Company of the Year at the highly prestigious PLC awards in 2009.
• Business Club customers benefit from substantial savings on a wide range of essential utility services including: landline and mobile telephony, internet, non-geographic numbers (eg. 0844 and 0871), gas and electricity. Business Club customers can choose to take as many of their services as they wish.
As an additional benefit, you can also save 5% on your personal and business shopping bills. Ask me how!
• Unlike many other utility suppliers, the Utility Warehouse’s award-winning customer service centre is located right here in the UK. So, should you need to contact them, you can rest assured that you will be speaking with a highly trained adviser who will deal with your query personally, professionally and as quickly as possible.
• As a member of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club for Business, you could:
• save up to 45% on your call charges
• save over 20% on your broadband costs
• best value broadband and phone package
• cheaper gas and electricity – no minimum contract term
• save up to 65% on your mobile call charges
• 5% CashBack on your shopping and personal petrol
• supplementary phone lines from just £2 per month
• great value on freephone and special rate numbers
• everything comes on one convenient bill!
Business Club Products and Services
• The Utility Warehouse Office Phone service provides exactly the same quality of service as BT, with no need for additional equipment, or engineering/reprogramming work. The only difference is the price you pay.
• By registering for telephony services with the Utility Warehouse, you could benefit from:
• Savings of up to 45% on your call charges
• Savings of up to 10% on your line rental
• Internet phone lines for only £2 per month
• Capped local & national calls. Just 9p up to one hour
• Capped calls to UK mobiles and international destinations
• Utility Warehouse Office Phone customers can choose between two great value price plans:
Standard Tariff – guaranteed value for money, with call prices for UK calls up to 45% cheaper than the equivalent BT cost.
Capped Tariff – benefit from a maximum fixed price for each call lasting up to an hour, to any UK landline, UK mobile or to any of 28 top international destinations.
See http://www.one-small-bill.com for full details.
Business Internet Phone Lines
• Using the latest technology, the Utility Warehouse can now offer Business customers Internet Phone Lines for just £2 line rental per month - a massive saving of over 80% compared with an additional line from BT – all you need is a broadband internet connection. This is a normal phone in every way - except it uses a broadband connection, not a phone socket!
For a one-off connection charge of just £50 (which is less than half the amount BT charges for installing a new line), the Utility Warehouse will allocate a new phone number. They will send you a special telephone adaptor which you simply plug into your internet router, and then plug in your phone.
That''s all there is to it!
A fantastic benefit of the Utility Warehouse’s Internet Phone Line service is that your telephone number can travel with you, wherever you go – anywhere in the world! You can make a call to any UK number for the same price you would normally pay, and your business contacts can call you as though you were still in your office. All you need is a broadband connection.
• The Utility Warehouse provides businesses with a fast, reliable internet connection; the data allowance to fit your requirements, and award-winning customer service to back it up should you need it. And you could make substantial savings on your monthly charges. Great broadband at a great price!
• With Office Internet from the Utility Warehouse, you could benefit from:
• Savings of over 20%
• Unlimited downloads
• Free (fixed) router
• Free connection
• Free email anti-virus
• Free email anti-spam
See http://www.one-small-bill.com for full details.
• Office BroadCall from the Utility Warehouse combines superfast broadband with a business phone line for your calls. This service combines all the benefits of the Utility Warehouse’s broadband service with massive savings compared to BT – and no hidden charges!
• With Office BroadCall from the Utility Warehouse, you could benefit from:
• Superfast broadband connection
• Line rental included
• 40GB monthly data allowance
• Low call charges
• Free connection
• Save over 55% per year
• Free router
• Free email anti-spam
• Free email anti-virus
See http://www.one-small-bill.com for full details.
• Office Mobile from the Utility Warehouse provides tariffs that are easy to understand, where you know exactly how much each call is going to cost in advance – avoiding bundled tariffs where you pay a set rate for calls and texts you don’t use, or pay extra (at a higher rate) for making more calls than you expected.
The Utility Warehouse Office Mobile service is simple, cheap and outstanding value for money!
• With Office Mobile from the Utility Warehouse, you could benefit from:
• Savings of up to 65% on your call costs.
• Line rental from only £5 a month.
• Calls to other Office Mobile users only 3p per minute.
• Standard calls just 5p per minute.
• Exciting range of FREE handsets.
• FREE itemised call listings.
• FREE call control system.
See http://www.one-small-bill.com for full details.
Office Non-Geographic Numbers
• The Utility Warehouse offers a range of non-geographic numbers that could revolutionise how your business works, including Freephone, Special Services Basic Rate (0844/0845) and Special Services Higher Rate (0781) - all at extremely competitive rates!
• With Non-Geographic Numbers from the Utility Warehouse, you could benefit from:
• Free set-up
• No minimum monthly commitment
• No minimum contract term
• The appearance of a "national" company
• Intelligent, flexible call routing options available (see below)
• An easy way for people to call you.
• Opportunity for your business to earn extra income revenue.
See http://www.one-small-bill.com for full details.
• The low-cost energy tariffs from the Utility Warehouse are designed to provide business customers with consistently good value on their gas and electricity, across a wide range of usage profiles.
• Unlike most energy suppliers, the Utility Warehouse are so confident you’ll be happy with their competitive prices, they won’t tie your business into a long-term contract. You’ll have the peace of mind which comes from knowing that, in the unlikely event that they don’t remain competitive, you can switch to another supplier without penalty at any time!
• Thousands of small to medium businesses could benefit from cheaper gas and electricity with the Utility Warehouse – whether you run a home-business from your spare room, or an office with hundreds of employees, the Utility Warehouse could save you money.
Switching your energy services to the Utility Warehouse Discount Club for Business is hassle-free: you keep the same pipes; there’s no interruption to your supply; you receive exactly the same gas and electricity and there’s no minimum contract, unlike most other supp;iers.
See http://www.one-small-bill.com for full details
internet,mobile phone Telecom Plus Utility cheap gas,cheap electric Utility Warehouse
Tempting Savings - Utilty Warehouse
Henfield, West Sussex, BN5 9JE
UTILITY WAREHOUSE DISCOUNT CLUB - ''PLC of the Year'' with the Financial Times
SAVE MONEY - make fantastic savings on your utility costs and put them all on one monthly bill. Phone, Broadband, Gas & Electricity services are all top of Which? Magazine. Earn 5% cashback off all your shopping, including food and petrol. Plus lots of other member benefits.
MAKE MONEY - a unique business opportunity to grow a residual income and secure the future for you and your family. Ever dreamed of earning while you sleep? I do and now you can! Part-time, flexible & fun. Easy to bolt on to your present job/life - one hour a week to full time - you choose.
cashback make money part time work, self employment, business opportunity phone, broadband, gas, electricity, mobile phone save money