south England solicitors
Harrow, Middlesex, HA3 8RP
South England Solicitors is a UK legal firm. It is strategically located at North London region at Kenton town. South England Solicitors offers legal advice in multi disciplinary areas of law including immigration, family, wills and other general legal matters.
UK IMMIGRATION ADVISE ON VISA AND APPEALS: various visitors visa and appeals; Points Based System - Tier 1(Highly Skilled Migrant Programme), Tier 1 (Post Study Work); Tier 2 (General)/ Work Permit; Tier 4 Students, Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme; Settlement applications for Spouse, Children, Parents aged 65 and above; EEA applications for Residence Card, Registration Certificate, Settlement Permit, FMRS, WRS, Naturalisation, Domestic Worker Visa.
South England Solicitors offers
1. Will writing
2. Immigration advice covers all aspects of the new point based system, British citizenship, visa applications, related immigration appeals, permanent residency, EEA applications, bail and human rights applications
3. Family -divorce and related matrimonial issues, pre-nuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements, civil partnership.
South England Solicitors, principal is a qualified and experienced solicitor of many years. An accredited immigration solicitor, with many years of experience and in depth knowledge of law, she is able to offer a simple, effective, personal and friendly service to all her clients. She is often involved in each and every case from the outset to the end of the matter. Her language skill benefits many Asian clients especially in Bahasa Malaysia and Tamil. All her clients appreciate her value added service. South England Solicitors offers legal services to Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Bedfordshire, Greater London and nationwide in the UK. How can the firm help?
1. Advise on the relevant immigration rules and regulations,
2. The merits of your case;
3. Submit the correct application by completing the
right forms with all the supporting documents;
4. guide or accompany clients for interviews to the Home Office;
5. Represent in appeal cases with a barrister;
6. Same day service with the Home Office to submit application and
obtain decision on the same day for certain types of application.
See main listing - south England solicitors