Lazy Daisy - Shrewsbury
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7PY
Daisy Birthing classes combine movement, breathing, relaxation and active birth education to help you have a more comfortable pregnancy and a more confident birth. No yoga experience required, suitable for all mums-to-be from 14 weeks of pregnancy, no matter age, size, how many previous pregnancies, medical issues or what type of birth is expected! (One-day workshops for mums-to-be from 32 weeks and their partners also available.)
Classes are held in Shrewsbury. They are about 80 minutes long and run in blocks of six.
The one day workshops are fantastic for mums-to-be from 32 weeks who want:
- a one-day workshop because they can''t make it to weekly sessions
- to re-cap info learned in class
- a dad-friendly birth workshop
- their birth partner to be confident and knowledgeable on Birth Day
- their birth partner to have a range of techniques to help you stay calm and comfortable
- to meet some other parents-to-be and have some laughs along the way! :)
Both weekly classes and one-day workshops are great for all mums-to-be, lots of the techniques can be used by mums who have a caesarean and can be really helpful post-natally, too.
Advanced booking essential. Spaces are limited, so if you are looking for ante natal classes (congratulations!) please contact me ASAP for more information or to book a place.
pregnancy yoga, pregnancy, ante natal classes, yoga, pregnant
See main listing - Lazy Daisy - Shrewsbury