Read-Write Proofreading Services
Larbert, Central Scotland, FK5 4LN
Read-Write Proofreading Services is a dynamic business offering proofreading and light editing services to companies and individuals throughout the UK.
The company prides itself on its professional, prompt and flexible approach. Read-Write will happily work on commissions large and small, in a variety of media (books, corporate literature, marketing materials, newsletters, websites) and on a wide range of subjects.
Read-Write specialises in providing attention to detail so can work on your document (or cross reference against your draft) to:
- Check your text for mistakes in spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Ensure there are no inconsistencies in capitalisation or font size/ style
- Find duplicated words and phrases, and any that may have been omitted
- Check that illustrations, photos and diagrams are in the correct place with the correct caption and/or acknowledgement
- Ensure that the layout is clear and logical
- Ensure that chapters or sections and page numbers and in the correct order and match those in the contents listing
- Check for clarity and smooth flow of language
- Check facts, figures and references.
The company is owned and managed by Gillian Findlay. She has an MA (Hons) English/ History, a PG Dip (Museum and Gallery Studies) and has undertaken professional training in proofreading.
She has more than ten years experience of working in the heritage sector with a remit which includes creating, proofreading and editing content for publication.
Edit, Proofreader, Publish, Business, Proofread
See main listing - Read-Write Proofreading Services