Birmingham, West Midlands, B42 2bj
A professional Female hosted mobile Karaoke & Disco available for your next party at a very competitive rate. I Have Been Checked and Cleared to Work With Children With The Criminal Records bureau (C.R.B) So There''s No Problem With Doing Children''s Party''s.
We have A Top Of The Range Karaoke and Disco set up. Karaoke is fun especially when you''ve had a bit to drink, Karaoke breaks the ice and gets everyone talking, laughing and integrating with each other, The parties we have done in the past have been a lot more fun with Karaoke as well as a Disco. By now your thinking to yourself, what a great idea but I can''t Sing! Don''t Worry After A Couple Of Hours Of Disco, Food And Drink 85% Of The Guests Are X Factor Contenders! The other 15% Are Sober! But Don''t Worry, I Will Get You All Started By Singing A Couple Of Numbers.
We cover The whole of the Midlands, Staffordshire, Warwickshire and Worcestershire, We do go further but fuel and time costs money so it would be at a premium. We Have A Video On Youtube/birminghamdisco of our Lighting Setup. IF You Would Like Some Pictures Of Our Karaoke/Disco Set Up Please E Mail Me. We Have Thousands Of Tracks For Karaoke And For Disco''s.
Wedding, DJ Hire, Karaoke, Party, mobile disco and karaoke hire
See main listing - Songbirds Karaoke