Established in 2008, Lisa Foley Fitness (LFF) are a leading female home and gym-based personal training business operating in the Manchester and Cheshire area and are dedicated to delivering personal training, group training, fitness boot camps, massage therapy, nutritional and lifestyle coaching, and activity days.
LFF understand that in modern life it?s challenging to stay fit and healthy, therefore they provide personal training services that make it easier for people to achieve their individual goals, whilst making it enjoyable too.
LFF provide the following exercise-related services to help clients achieve their aspirations. These can also be used in conjunction with Massage Therapy and Nutritional Advice:
- Personal Training: 1 to 1 sessions focused on the client's health and fitness goals.
- Fitness, Health and Lifestyle Assessment: to gain an honest insight into what should be enhanced and what can be improved.
- Movement Assessment: to provide a corrective exercise programme that can minimise injury and improve mobility.
- Small Group Training: train with friends or colleagues, or make new friends by joining a group of existing clients.
- Fitness Boot Camp: exercising outdoors in the park (come rain or shine) with a larger group. Everyone is welcome, regardless of fitness levels, goals or body shape.