An investigation conducted by Her Majesties Inland Revenue and Customs & Excise (HMRC) can be an overwhelmingly traumatic experience. The resultant stress, not only on business life, but also on family life should never be underestimated.
Quite simply, specialist, proactive intervention is always required!! The earlier the better!!
At Admiral Tax Investigations, we specialise in resolving any HMRC investigation in the most cost effective and timely manner possible. Putting you, our client first.
We specialise in assisting individuals:-
* Who are suspected of having committed tax fraud and have received a formal letter from HMRC notifying them that an investigation has commenced or
* Who have operated in the hidden economy, evaded tax and now wish to voluntarily disclose these irregularities to the appropriate authorities. This approach can prevent criminal prosecution and minimise the resultant liabilities of the individual concerned - tax, interest and penalties.
Our philosophy and promise to you:-
* To be totally non judgemental
* To take control and be proactive
* To put you, our client, first
* To create a buffer between you and HMRC, allowing you to focus on those things that really matter - your business and family life.
* To rigorously defend your position within the parameters of published legislation - tax law and human rights law.
* To seek resolution and closure to any investigation in the most cost effective and timely manner possible
* To be open and transparent, both in terms of our approach and in terms of our fees
With decades of tax investigation experience between our various specialists, Admiral Tax Investigations have the knowledge, ability and tactical awareness to successfully handle a tax investigation at any level.
Our team is made up of former senior HMRC investigators and inspectors. That internal departmental experience is absolutely invaluable and when allied to a prove...