PC G.P. is run by Julia Evans who has over 12 years experience as a Network Administrator and can offer:
~ Sales ~ Upgrades ~ Setup ~ Support ~ Repairs ~ Training ~
I can help you with:-
1. New computer, printer or broadband setup, including installing programs and transferring your files across to the new PC.
2. Quick, convenient and affordable upgrades - eg. extra memory or USB ports, a network card or a DVD drive
3. Expert troubleshooting - if Windows won't load or your PC is just running extremely slowly or noisily, PC GP can help.
4. One to one training and support - bite size sessions available, carried out in your own home
5. Ongoing support - Questions or requests for advice can be emailed - or sign up to receive regular tips by email.
6. Everything (special requests welcomed) - eg. software, ink cartridges, a new monitor, mobile phone battery - or even just a USB cable or memory stick.
Based in Streatham Hill, SW16, PC GP can provide a free 30 minute consultation to homes / small businesses in the following areas: Streatham, Wandsworth, Earlsfield, Wimbledon, Putney, Tooting and Balham. Additional time (or visits in other areas) cost just ?20 per half hour.