Ana holds a Masters Degree in Bilingual Translation from the University of Westminster.
She is currently preparing for the Diploma in Translation by the Chartered Institute of Linguists and is due to complete this in January 2010.
She is also a qualified Community Translator (Public Services sector) and has also completed several other relevant courses throughout her working career:
* Understanding Community Interpreting
* Prince2 Foundation
* Corporate Actions ? Securities Institute
* Securities & Investments ? Securities Institute
* Advanced English Certificate ? Cambridge University
* Business English ? University of Westminster
Ana provides a English / Spanish translation service to both businesses and individuals primarily in the United Kingdom.