Reference Number. 120651
We provide individually designed, focused and tailor-made treatment plans for those who have mild to severe chronic mental health difficulties, addressing their care needs, empowering them and helping them recover. The plan provides safe, confidential, private help with mental health conditions and addresses your concerns with care, sensitivity and understanding.
We are adaptive to your needs and provide flexible individual appointments in terms of times and locations.
We also offer a comprehensive series of group workshops.
We provide advice in acute mental health issues, complex care, and chronic mental illness, rehabilitation, substance misuse, neuropsychiatry, specialist education and childhood mental health difficulties.
Our aim is to help individuals and to nurture them so that they can achieve the best possible outcomes with continued care, support and treatment. We aim to educate, empower and build coping strategies in order to develop your understanding and enable you to build your own mental health care plan with continued guidance.
Our individual preventive care plans with relapse prevention aims to increase the desired outcomes in an effective manner.
Apple Consultancies deal with people who have mental illness in a professional and empathic manner. Our consultants are highly qualified and specialise in their areas of expertise; they have the experience and knowledge to deal with a wide range of conditions.
Apple Consultancies provides:
* Individually focussed treatment plans for a wide range of mental health conditions.
* A highly qualified team of mental health specialists and counsellors.
* Participative workshops led by Apple Consultancies psychiatrists, psychologists and counsellors.
* Sympathetic and understanding individual consultations.
* Advice and training for mental health issues in the workplace.
* Retreats and rehabilitation services.
* Specialist advice ...