UK Small Business Directory
Reference Number. 122842
Add Listing : Edit Listing

www.zumba-london.com

Let''s face it, working out can be healthy, rewarding, beneficial? working out can be lots of things, but it?s never been known to be much fun? UNTIL NOW! Zumba is NOT a dance class - it is a dance-based aerobic fitness class. But what''s really cool is that even though you''re exercising, you''ll STILL be learning basic dance steps to such dances as Cha Cha, Salsa, Bachata, Merengue and more! You''ll even be able to take these moves with you when you''re out dancing! Zumba fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will blow you away. We want you to want to work out, to love working out, to get hooked. Zumba Fanatics achieve long term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exhilarating hour of caloric-burning, heart-racing, muscle-pumping, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life! The routines feature interval training sessions where fast and slow rhythms and resistance training are combined to tone and sculpt your body while burning fat. Add some Latin flavour and international zest into the mix and you''ve got ZUMBA! Normally we mix Latin tunes (about 70%) with other tunes such as Rock ''n Roll and Belly dancing (the remaining 30% - more or less). In the past years Zumba has become nothing short of a revolution. Coining the concept of "fitness-party" and making fitness fun, Zumba has spread like wild-fire, and has positioned itself as the single most influential movement in the industry of fitness. As of February 08, Zumba has a rapidly growing community of over 11,000 certified instructors in thirty-five countries, sold over 3 million DVD''s, and changed the lives of an estimated 2 million Zumba Fanatics. Why? Because it''s the best party around Zumba takes the work out of working out!

16 langdon place
London
London
sw14 7hq
Click Here for Phone Number
Websites Displayed on Upgraded Listings Only
See Upgrade Options »


Dancing London, Dancing London

To add your free business listings see our Free Advertising page.

www.zumba-london.com are listed in; Dancing Directory : Dancing in London : Dancing in London : London Business Directory : London Business Directory : Dancing Listings : www.zumba-london.com Click Here for www.zumba-london.com Phone Number

Search for Dancing by Town - search for Dancing by County

Business Category Search, UK County Search and UK Post Town Search
Advertising Space Available

Remove the ads from this page with an upgraded listing
Improve Your Listing

See Upgrade Options »
  SEO Services »