PGS Electrical Limited is based in Rochester Kent. We cover the South East and South London areas. Our electricians in Kent carry out a friendly professional service to all parts of the community, whether its domestic, commercial or industrial services.
All our electricians are fully qualified, and we are an NICEIC approved contractor. All our installations are designed and installed to comply to the 17th edition wiring regulations and a certificate is issued to you and your local building authority (where necessary) after the installation is completed.
1. Call PGS electrical on 0800 098 8829.
2. We will check the orientation and size of your roof on our computers to see how your house will benefit.
3. We will arrange for an experienced surveyor to come to your address to take some measurements.
4. We will send you a detailed free no obligation quotation based on the size of your roof.
5. When you are satisfied we will arrange a date for installation.
How PGS electrical solar PV panels work
Our solar panels produce the best results when they are mounted facing a southerly direction with no over shading. PV panels produce electricity from day light rather than heat from the sun. The brighter the day the more electricity you will produce. PV panels produce electricity even on a dull or cloudy day.
Add value to your property
Installing PGS Electrical Solar PV panels could also add value to your home creating an income stream for any potential buyer.
What is a feed in tarriff?
The feed in tariff was brought to effect in April 2010 to allow the public to install solar PV panels and produce their own electricity. You can then sell the electricity you produce back to the grid for as much as 43.3p per KWh produced for 25 years once the system has been installed. You will need a certified MCS installer such as PGS to install and commission the installation to be able to benefit from the feed in tariff.