Wilnash Care offers friendly care and assistance to those wishing to retain their independence. This services means you can enjoy the highest possible standards of care in every respect in the comfort of your home. We provide a flexible approach to caring, giving as much or little help as is individually required.
Our intention is that you enjoy the independence of living in your own home with the reassurance that we can provide the help you need when you actually need it.
In the essence, the aims and objectives of the services can be summarized as follows:
To provide the highest quality comprehensive Domiciliary Care service to all our Clients
? To allow you to remain living in your own home for as long as it is safe and practical to do so.
? To work towards enhancing the quality of your daily life by offering support in the areas that you required.
? Care of Service Users
1. To encourage your independence
2. To treat our service users as individuals and uphold and respect their rights
3. To offer choice in all things whenever practical and possible
4. To treat our Service Users with dignity
5. To endeavour to fully understand our Service User needs and enable them to lead a full life
6. To ensure privacy is maintained at all times
7. To ensure that security is never breached
? Staff ?To strive to achieve the highest possible standards and ensure job security by the following means.
1. Staff training
2. Progressive individual staff development
3. Interaction between Management and Staff by regular meetings and individual appraisals
4. Attaining a recognized Quality accreditation
5. Proper regular reviews of remuneration and Terms and Conditions
6. Ensuring that a policy of equal opportunities eliminates any form of discrimination
All Carers are fully vetted prior to appointment and subject to an enhanced CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check.Carers are all given comprehensive induction training prior to the commencement of d...