Reference Number. 168617
Proof of Concept
Proof of Concept provides a proofreading and editing service to customers within the UK. It specialises in academic assignments and work for the public and voluntary sectors.
Proof of Concept can:
- eliminate grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors
- ensure that presentation guidelines are adhered to
- improve clarity of expression and remove possible ambiguities
- make sure illustrations are present, correct and properly captioned
- check footnotes and references.
The company is run by Catherine Ebenezer, who holds postgraduate qualifications in theology and information science, and is the author of numerous articles on aspects of librarianship. The service is designed to be flexible, cost effective and tailored to the needs of the individual, helping clients to improve the presentation of their work. A quotation is provided for each piece submitted. The ''track changes'' and comments features of MS Word-compatible word processing software are used to edit and annotate documents. References can be verified from a wide range of bibliographic sources.
Proof of Concept''s customer base currently includes academics and students across a range of disciplines.
Catherine is an Associate Member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP).