Ref No. B174586
Immigration Services Directory

EMBrowne''s Limited

49 charrington court

EMBrowne''s Limited are a dedicated team of OISC Immigration adviser who specialise in providing short and long term visa within the private and corporate industry. Our Consultants have worked with the UK Border Agency and as such have an in depth knowledge of the Immigration rules and policy guidance.We provides a host of immigration services to its clients we endeavors to give the best possible outcome for their desired visa process. Our experience in dealing with a vast range of clients from all over the world as well as assisting with every step of a client’s visa process has enabled our organisation to provide a standard of service we consider unrivaled within the Immigration industry. Services offer  Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) The correct terminology for full or permanent residency is indefinite leave to remain (ILR). You can apply for ILR in several ways depending upon your UK immigration status. ILR allows you to remain in the UK for an indefinite period, on condition you intend to remain present and settled. If you leave the country for a continuous period of 2 years or more, it is usually deemed by the authorities that you are no longer present and settled, and you may have your ILR revoked. ILR allows you to work without restriction in the UK. It allows you to exit and re-enter the country multiple times. You are free of immigration control. Marriage to a British Citizen? You may apply for this visa if you are married to a British citizen, or person who has settlement status in the UK (i.e. a person who holds indefinite leave to remain (ILR) or right of abode. The visa, which is initially issued for a 2-year probationary period pre 09 July 2012 and 5 years (split into 30 months respectively) probationary period after 09 July 2012, allows you to work without restriction and to exit and re-enter the UK multiple times. At the end of the probationary period, you must submit evidence to the Home Office that you have been living together for that time, after which you may be eligible to apply for ILR yourself. Unmarried Partner You may apply for this visa if you are in a long-term relationship with a British citizen or a person who has settlement status in the UK. You and your partner must be able to provide evidence that you have been living together in a relationship akin to a marriage for 2 years or more. The relationship may be a heterosexual or a same-sex relationship. EEA - Can move freely if you are from an EU member state EEA Family permit- your family can join you in the UK if exercising Treaty right. Sponsor Licence- All organisation wishing to employer foreign workers require a sponsor licence with UKBA UK Ancestry- if your grandparent was British and you are from a commonwealth country. Tier 1 Category You do not require a sponsor and you can work for an employer or become self-employed. Tier 1 (General) Extension = 75 points or 80 points require in attribute plus 10 points for English Lanaguage and 10 points for Maintenance. Tier 1 (Investor) = £1 million to invest Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) = £200,000 or £50,000 to invest, plus English Language and Maintenance You require sponsor for Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Tier 2 (General) Category you require a sponsor who holds a valid UK Border Agency Licence in order to work under this category. 12 months cooling off period applies when you cease employment and leave the UK. You are eligible for ILR after 6 years

Did you know Amazon Provide Free Business Accounts for Small Businesses?

Amazon Business is a business-to-business marketplace that combines selection, convenience with additional business-specific features including bulk pricing, Pay by Invoice*, downloadable VAT invoices and spend management tools.
Find out more about Amazon Business Accounts »

EMBrowne''s Limited are listed in;
Immigration Services Directory - Immigration Services in Romford - Immigration Services in Essex - Romford Business Directory - Essex Business Directory

Spouse Visa/Marriage visa Tier 1 General extension visa Settlement visa Naturalisation Investor and Entrepreneur Immigration Services Essex EMBrowne''s Limited Romford Essex
EMBrowne''s Limited Romford Essex
Tweet this listing to improve your exposure -