We are a supplier to leading High Street Stores; we are currently looking for people who would like to start their own business within the fashion sector.
Our new business plan for 2013 is to get people involved with our company offsite. We want to sell our garments all over the country but with the help of you.
The steps of how to do this are below:
1. Reply to Laura, either by telephone or email (stated below)
2. You will then need to set up a Pay pal account and an E Bay account/website of your choosing.
3. You will need to pay us a £50 deposit when signing up (although this is repayable back to you, if for any means you cannot continue)
4. We will send you pictures of our stock, which you will advertise in your own way e.g. E Bay at your chosen price/a personal website.
5. Once a sale is made you will then email us and send us the payment for the garment, but only the manufacturer’s price and the postage, not what you sell for. ANY PROFIT YOU MAKE FROM EACH GARMENT IS NOW YOURS!
6. Once we receive this payment, we will then pack the item and post it for you. Once we do this, we will then send you all tracking information and await the customer’s feedback!
Why as a company are we doing this?
• We get to sell stock quickly (fast turnover)
• We get to spread our companies name over the country
• We get a reputation for good customer service