First Aid Training specialist with new higher standards
& we sell the best defibrillator
The care given in the 8 mins before the paramedics arrive have more impact on survival & recovery than all the care that follows. Employers are now legally responsible for that standard: but first aiders usually hold back hoping someone else will step forward! Having a cert no-one ever fails isn?t enough: Employers must ensure they remain competent! (L74 para 6).
We achieve higher standards with
- Smaller class sizes (8 max)
- Better instructors (recruited for teaching not medical skills - we also train & assess them)
- Better teaching techniques: (eg CPR as a critical skill is taught to a measured standard without measurement: Most achieve CPR more than 80% perfect with us)
We then provide:
- Ofqual regulated qualifications (reducing paperwork)
- ?2 mil. insurance (removing fear & risk)
- Performance reports to
~ give confidence in first aiders
~ prove standards/skills: to Directors, Staff, Customers, Prospects (tender & award applications) & the courts
~ let you address shortfalls
~ let you can engage your best first aiders, not just anyone with a cert.?
~ help you select better candidates
- A3 photo-posters (to identify first aiders)
- First Aid books & digital course notes
Organisations are proud of high standards: but for saving lives you just put a few staff through a course & have low expectations of ability? Shouldn''t you excel in that? You do if you use us!
The new First Aid Regulations require employers to ensure that their first aid provision is adequate & appropriate (L74 para 5). It isn''t if you don''t have confidence in your first aiders. But how can you have any confidence in them if
- all they have is a cert. no-one ever fails?
- you have no information about their skills?
- CPR is being trained to a measured standard without any measurement?
You can''t - & that puts you in breach of the regulations!