Reference Number. 206584
William Blyth was established in 1840 and is situated on the southern banks of the Humber Estuary, North Lincolnshire. We take pride in producing a range of quality, hand-made pantiles, plain tiles and fittings, using traditional materials and expertise.
All our product are manufactured using alluvial clay, which is extracted from our own site, adjacent to tile yard.
Age old methods of drying and firing natural clay give a tile (that has excellent weathering properties and a long life expectancy) their natural look and ability to blend in from the moment that they are laid and will enhance any building old or new which is an important factor considering the roof of a property accounts for approximately 35% of external appearance.
At William Blyth we take pride in our traditional, frost proof, hand-thrown garden pottery.
Kitchen Garden Pots, Pastry Pots, Decorative Pots, Extra Large Pots, Chimney Pots, Alpine Pots.