Our objective is to help businesses by Smarter Purchasing of Goods and Services to meet your needs and achieve your goals.
To remain competitive, small firms have to offer superior quality goods and/or services at the lowest prices possible. The need to minimize product costs makes effective supply chain management vital. There are costs involved in every process of the product life cycle and it is imperative your business manages these carefully to ensure a healthy and profitable outcome whilst meeting the needs of your customers.
Having worked with several multi-national organisations who improved their bottom line using a variety of methods and strategies, we can help you reduce cost thereby increasing profit by "spending your money wisely".
Here a few of the things we can do for you:
• Expenditure Analysis - review of all your costs including a Procurement Strategy
• Cost Reduction Opportunities - taking into account true cost of ownership including price, quality, delivery, Health Safety & Environment benefits
• Tender Management - creation of a tender brief, sourcing of suppliers and issuing of brief, Analysis, Negotiation and Recommendations quality, delivery, Health Safety & Environment benefits
• Are you aware of the Small Contract Portals which allow you to register your business free of charge and quote for Public Sector Business?
• Negotiation & Contract Management - creation of bespoke contracts designed to improve your business procurement
• Purchasing Process - Mapping, Process Creation and Procedures including Training of Staff
• Supply Chain Management - there are many areas where best practice can be achieved which will reduce risk and increase profitability
Tinto Procurement will work with you to establish best practice, reduce cost & risk and improve profits therefore ensuring you spend wisely.