Pure Supply and we specialise in providing Legionella Risk Assessments for a range of clients, including landlords and letting agents. Landlords have a duty by law to inspect and risk assess their properties for Legionella. This applies to domestic as well as commercial premises.
Pure Supply have trained legionella risk assessors who can act as a competent person on behalf of the landlord or letting agent to carry out the risk assessment in order to identify the risks and recommend measures needed to comply with the law. Our risk assessors are trained to HABC Level 2 Award in Legionella Awareness, Hot and Cold Water Systems - QCF, required for legionella risk assessments and are part of Stroma's Membership Scheme.
As part of our service we provide:
• Site visit to carry out the assessment;
• Comprehensive Legionella Risk Assessment Document, including a breakdown of recommendations should the property not comply;
• Advice and guidance for the tenant to maintain a bacteria free water system;
• Signed disclaimer for the landlord from the tenant to adhere to the guidance given;
• A tried and tested structure to ensure that our services are practical, efficient, cost effective, relevant; backed up with
comprehensive documents that meet legal requirements.
• Landlord review and renewal risk assessment notifications, in line with current legislation.