We specialise in Water Systems Management, legionella control and in particular public health issues relating to water supply and management within buildings. Enviroliance is an environmental consultancy with extensive experience in delivering Environmental Consultancy and Scientific Services in the commercial, public health and regulatory sectors. We bring a fresh and exciting approach founded upon long term partnerships with clients focussing on compliance and providing cost effective solutions which can bring clear operational and financial benefits. We are members of the Legionella Control Association.
We offer a fully flexible service. You control the level of services you require, we can provide;
• Legionella Risk Assessment on your building, identifying your non compliances and remedial actions required.
• Remedial Works and on-going monitoring and maintenance
• Water tank cleaning and disinfection programmes
• Sampling & Analysis
• Auditing of water system management processes and procedures employed on site
• Bespoke, Water Systems Management awareness and training programmes
• Work place air monitoring
• Contaminated land services
• Full Environmental Consultancy Services
• Staff Training
Client requirements for analytical services are managed by Enviroliance through our partnership with one of the UK's leading accredited environmental testing laboratories. This enables us to guarantee that our expert advice and guidance is always based upon the highest quality data.
Our services are competitively priced and tailored to suit your needs.