Reference Number. 50357
J.M.E Equine Physiotherapy
Julia Evans BSc (Hons)
Dip A Phys MIAAT
Animal / Equine Physiotherapist
Operating in Herts, Bucks, Middx, Beds, Berks, London, Hamps, Essex, and Notts area
Physical therapy, routine checks and maintenance for the equine.
Whether to increase performance, prevent injury, enhance healing or improve quality of life, physiotherapy employs non-invasive techniques that can acheive remarkable results.
****Introductory offer for new clients****
Assessment and treatment of your horse : 35.00 plus travel !
offer ends 1/1/2009
Situations that can be helped by Physiotherapy:
- muscle spasm, strain, tightness, imbalance or weakness
- Spinal pain and stiffness
- Soft tissue injury
- Nerve injury
- Performance / Schooling problems
- Compensatory problems
- Saddle related problems
- Arthritic / Older horse
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Help and advice for rehabilitation or conditioning programmes
Treatment techniques employed:
- Soft tissue mobilisation, manipulation, massage
- Range of motion stretches
- Pain relief
- Muscle stimulation
- Exercise therapy, muscle and gait re-eductaion
- Magnetic Field Therapy
Please call for further information
Discounts for group bookings
Please note: Physiotherapy is a complementary therapy and not an alternative to conventional veterinary medicine. The animal physiotherapist works in accordance to Veterinary Surgeons Act 1962.