Founded in 1992, by Simon J Bailey and David Siddall; Solent Interior Systems Ltd have grown year-on-year to become the leading commercial interiors company on the South Coast.
However, our coverage is not limited to southern England as many of clients are national or international companies and have required us to refurnish premises that are much further a field.
From our showroom offices we have always been at the cutting edge of commercial interiors design:
* We were one of the first interiors refurbishment companies to have an in house CAD design service. This continues to this day with a team of diverse and talented designers.
* When other companies used sub-contracted project management, we have always employed professional project managers. This has guaranteed a continuity and quality of work that continues to this day.
* Our insistence on using only the time served craftsmen for installations, furniture and decoration has paid dividends. Not only are our interiors to the highest quality using the latest materials and techniques, our apprentices are also trained to these levels.
* For building works and structural work like mezzanine floors, our team of professionals have delivered time-after-time.
* Having developed unique and long term relationships with our own suppliers and all the major suppliers of furniture, we are able to supply solution that other interior companies cannot.
The technical aspects of our company have only been part of our success, the real reason has been an old school approach with a focus on finish and quality. By creating a partnership of trust with our clients, we are able to work together to achieve the common goal.