Natasha and Emma can offer you a wide range of pet services. Friendly, local pet care services to suit you and you pet?s needs. Give your pet care and attention from someone you can count on and trust.
- Walks are available 7 days a week including bank holidays.
- No dog is too big, too small, too old or too young.
- Safe walks in the countryside on/off the lead (with the owner authorisation). Your
dog could enjoy running, exploring, playing and socialising. Walk locations are free from
traffic and allow your dog to enjoy the great Cornish outdoors at it?s best. Walks take
place in all weather conditions, but not if it?s unsafe.
- Walks last an hour and do not include the drive to and back from location.
- Maximum 4 dogs per dog walker in order to be fully in control so the dogs can
interact with us and have fun.
- After the walk, your dog will be given a drink and towel dried off including muddy paws!
- ?Active dogs? : on/off the lead for an hour running along side us, whilst we ride our
We offer :
Regular dog walking
Occasional dog walking
While you are away, your pets can be looked after in their own homes and enjoy the comfort of familiar sights, sounds and smells. We will spend half an hour with them and they will be fed, cleaned (litter trays), brushed and given lots of cuddles. All your pets needs will be covered.
Our daily visits at your home can help with house training, as proper toilet training requires a constant routine of breaks for your puppy. This can also help with any separation anxiety and boredom that your puppy can feel while you are absent.
DOG DAY CARE
Sometimes you need more time for yourself and your dog gets bored and lonely. Combined with an hour walking it could help to relieve the pent up energy and boredom that can lead to your pet becoming destructive and depressed when they are left in the house on the...