If you have been the victim of a violent criminal assault and were injured as a result, you will be eligible to make a claim for compensation. criminalinjurysolicitors.com will provide you with FREE legal advice on your rights and entitlements to make a compensation claim.
If you have suffered injuries as a consequence of a criminal assault you can apply for compensation through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Agency (CICA). The scheme works on a tariff basis where common types of injuries are listed and a specific personal injury compensation figure allocated for each injury
Financial awards are made:
(1) To recognise the injuries (both physical and mental), caused by a crime of violence;
(2) In certain circumstances, to compensate for past or future lost earnings or special expenses caused by such a crime;
(3) For bereavement including, in some cases, compensation for the lost earnings of the person who has been killed.
What criminalinjurysolicitors.com can do for you:
* We offer free legal advice from qualified solicitors;
* Our panel solicitors will pursue the highest compensation possible;
* Our panel solicitors will make no charge in the event that your claim is unsuccessful;
* One of our expert panel solicitors will be assigned to handle your claim;
* Our panel solicitors aim to keep things clear, simple and as straightforward as possible.
Contact us now by visiting our website on www.criminalinjurysolicitors.com or email us at email@example.com.
Phoenix House, 3 South Parade
Tel: 0113 2431714
Web: Upgraded Listings Only
See Upgrade Options »
The Secret Section on Amazon
For Great Deals & Discounts
Solicitors West Yorkshire
To add your free business listings see our Free Advertising page
criminalinjurysolicitors.com are listed in;
Solicitors in West Yorkshire
Solicitors in Leeds
West Yorkshire Business Directory
Leeds Business Directory
Search for Solicitors by Town
search for Solicitors by County