We all appreciate a cosy fire warming our sitting room. The chimney that takes the smoke and fumes away continues to operate when the fire goes out or is turned off. The sitting room soon becomes one of the coldest rooms in the house as the chimney extracts the warm air and draws in cold draughts. In fact the colder it is outside the faster the chimney extracts air from the home.
Most people want to keep their fireplaces and use their fires at times.
The lightweight, transparent Fireplace Heatsaver was designed to allow householders to block up their chimneys when not in use.
The Fireplace Heatsaver is the only product that will benefit the householder by:
* Preventing heat loss up the chimney,
* Paying for itself by cutting your heating bills,
* Retaining warmth in your home, reducing draughts,
* Preventing downdraughts from your chimney,
* Maintaining the focal feature of your fireplace,
* Simple to fit, in seconds, without tools,
* Easy to remove, without mess, if you want to use your fire
With years of experience of domestic flues and chimneys, the Directors formed Environmental Fireplace Solutions Limited in January 2007 to make and sell the Fireplace Heatsaver.
So, if you have a flue or chimney and you''re really interested in saving money, reducing draughts, making your home warmer and reducing CO2 emissions, then the Fireplace Heatsaver is for you.
Environmental Fireplace Solutions Limited 172 Ferry Lane Wakefield West Yorkshire WF3 4LT
Website: Displayed on Upgraded Listings Only Click here to see upgrade options »